2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Every year I see those team-issued jerseys on ebay. Wonder what's going on with that...

I'm kicking myself for not getting a 2000s Witten Thanksgiving alterate. I think it went for something like $150 early this year.
I had to get it when I saw it

Now that Zekes back here's my chance to show off my cowboys collection pot :tongue:

IMG_20171218_170033.jpg
IMG_20171218_170320.jpg
Trifecta!!

Yup I'm about to pull the trigger on some of these value jerseys. I don't know why i'm alluding these purchases to fast food. Wendys $4 for 4. :rofl:

bigj505 bigj505 maybe you could pull the trigger on that Torrey Smith elite for $35?

Yup I'm about to pull the trigger on some of these value jerseys. I don't know why i'm alluding these purchases to fast food. Wendys $4 for 4. :rofl:

bigj505 bigj505 maybe you could pull the trigger on that Torrey Smith elite for $35?
I thought about it but I have the Ray Lewis in the same color

I think I bought the last Case Keenum jersey in a size 40 for $35 shipped. Saved another 15% using raise.com GC. He might just be that Cinderella Kurt Warner story.

Last edited:
So Nike.com discounted all the New Jersey's and added 25% on top of it? 85.00 for color rush limited. Wish they had someone beside ab in steelers elites

I think I bought the last Case Keenum jersey in a size 40 for $35 shipped. Saved another 15% using raise.com GC. He might just be that Cinderella Kurt Warner story.

wish i could bought that keenum. dude is legit. and esp at that price.

and i would buy that browns Cameron jersey. but that brown jersey is just trash lol

could you post a close up picture of the stripes on that haden jersey? are the stripes screen printed or stitched?
IMAG6439.jpg IMAG6440.jpg

The stripes are like their own panel sewn into the jersey. Also the numbers are a really heavy mesh. This is the first elite jersey I've gotten with numbers like that. Are there any other teams that have the heavy mesh numbers?

Last edited:
New to the thread. Are there usually deals on super bowl weekend?

I'm looking to get some elite jerseys

are the limited jerseys worth getting? or should i just try to get the elite jerseys? theres a sale on the limited jerseys on nike right now. just wondering i should get it or not.

Back
Top Bottom