2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

From Santa...

IMG_0933.JPG

are the limited jerseys worth getting? or should i just try to get the elite jerseys? theres a sale on the limited jerseys on nike right now. just wondering i should get it or not.

I would put it like this: neither is worth their retail but with a reasonable discount elite is by far a better option. Limited jerseys are already quite expensive but still offer quite little when materials and fit of the jersey are concerned. With elites you get very different features compared to cheaper models. I have one elite and two limiteds that I got basicly for the price of one. Now that I think of it, I would rather have saved my money on those limiteds and used the money to buy another elite.

are the limited jerseys worth getting? or should i just try to get the elite jerseys? theres a sale on the limited jerseys on nike right now. just wondering i should get it or not.

Personally, I don't do anything other than authentics (elites). Unfortunately, I was really dissapointed in the first generation of Nike elites. I basically stopped buying NFL authentics.

However, I'm thoroughly impressed with the vapor untouchable elites. For the pre-made jerseys with stretch-twill, they are worth paying for. Retail, maaaybe. With a discount- Absolutely.

Depends on how serious of a collector you find yourself though.

thank you for the opinions. after looking at the reviews for comparison i think i would also only buy the elites because of the stitching quality. the limited jerseys don't look like they're that nice. but my thing is i'm buying them to wear and i heard that the elite jerseys are more for wearing with shoulder pads. i want a nice look to wear casually. i want it to look like a t shirt. not how it looks like this on kobe -
8c46f2339497eee1b50c93bf85d169b2

do the elites look like this worn?

Kobe has a team-issued jersey. Those are waaaay tighter than the retail stuff.

The new elites have shortened and cuffed sleeves to look more on-field. Lower tier just look like t-shirts that have uber long sleeves.

I wouldn't worry much if you want an elite. The cuffed sleeves look way more polished, in my opinion. If you aren't sure, I would just find a local store and check them out in person.

thank you for the opinions. after looking at the reviews for comparison i think i would also only buy the elites because of the stitching quality. the limited jerseys don't look like they're that nice. but my thing is i'm buying them to wear and i heard that the elite jerseys are more for wearing with shoulder pads. i want a nice look to wear casually. i want it to look like a t shirt. not how it looks like this on kobe -

Do you have a Pro Image store near you? They're usually in malls. They have ton of limited and elite jerseys you can try on and see for yourself.

There are also good pics for reference on this thread a few pages back where you can see people wearing their elites.

189B267D-8280-4B2A-A62E-FC4135C2BB4D.jpeg
CAD64312-6420-4279-B7F4-2457E52C396C.jpeg

Only the team issued jerseys look like this. That’s how my Ezekiel Elliot fits on me. The hoodie under it helps some.

Joe Haden and Case Keenum jerseys came in from the nflshop clearance sale. $51 and $35 shipped, respectively, after stacking 20% off code and raise.com discount gift cards. Also, got 1% Mr.rebates cash back.

Case Keenum is definitely a legit QB. The Browns Jersey is probably the ugliest looking Jersey in the NFL. Probably could pass as an ugly sweater or a college football Jersey lol but I love it! The #s are heavy duty and extremely stiff.
IMG_20180104_165825.jpg
IMG_20180104_165902.jpg
IMG_20180104_165923.jpg
IMG_20180104_165941.jpg

Last edited:
your crazy that browns jersey is Fire !! I was waitin for it to go on sale. and yeahhhhhh it did. Can''t wait for that one to come in

I sorta like the Texans jersey I just feel like something is missing with that jersey. A logo. A big team name or something. and the prices raised on the jersey on nfl shop smh

I wanted to buy that white Jamaal Charles elite while it was on sale for $88.50. The next day it raised to $100 and now $177. Similar issue with the white McFadden Elite.

Yes, that Texans Jersey needs to have the team logo on it. Maybe something small next to the TEXANS or on the shoulders.

Browns jersey is fire, it would look a lot better if they made the stripes on the front shorter, like the stripes on the back. That would make it look less awkward.

Browns jersey is fire, it would look a lot better if they made the stripes on the front shorter, like the stripes on the back. That would make it look less awkward.

Or maybe have the stripes on the arms instead like the old style. Funny if you google the current browns uni, a lot of people are highly critical of the design, and asking for a change even after it debuted last season.

Or maybe have the stripes on the arms instead like the old style. Funny if you google the current browns uni, a lot of people are highly critical of the design, and asking for a change even after it debuted last season.

Someone photoshop it. The biggest problem is the stripes go too far and it looks weird. If you shorten them, they’ll look normal

I mean i would like to see how the browns jersey would look photoshoped but i really like the way the orange one looks . everything looks great on it. Can't wait to get my custom fit for the spring / summer time

Back
Top Bottom