2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

One of the main reasons I own a Jamarcus jersey was due to the number on it. It was Reebok’s equivalent of a Limited Jersey, so it wasn’t expensive, but that guy was an all time bust.

22C637D7-FBB5-4CB0-B49C-22AE75FB00CC.jpeg

Now J JK10FI why you gotta be so difficult. Put your name on it then.

I don’t know, isn’t that more of a thing for the kids? At least for soccer jerseys here in Europe it’s regarded as somewhat goofy for adults maybe. But I don’t know fan culture of football that well so maybe it’s not weird at all.

I've seen people just put the team name on the back with their fave number.

Team name or maybe even name of the city. Is that uncommon?

whos got the tip as to when this Super Bowl stuff will be live on NDC? I need the Brady sideline jacket, and my connection was too slow last night when I tried on NFL Shop.

whos got the tip as to when this Super Bowl stuff will be live on NDC? I need the Brady sideline jacket, and my connection was too slow last night when I tried on NFL Shop.

Word - I’m waiting to see some variety also. Along with the New Era fitteds.

I’m an Eagles (and Bears) fan so I’ve never had a chance to buy Nike/ New Era Super Bowl gear :lol:

Word - I’m waiting to see some variety also. Along with the New Era fitteds.

I’m an Eagles (and Bears) fan so I’ve never had a chance to buy Nike/ New Era Super Bowl gear :lol:

Im waiting to see the Media Night hats too. Its kind of weird they wernt put up on NFL shop last night with the rest of the stuff. I wonder if there’ll be one this year.

Also, I had purchased last year's SB game jersey, but it came completely wrinkled. Is there a safe way to get it unwrinkled?

I hate this crap. I was waiting to see what color they’d wear, and now the white jerseys have been wiped off the face of the earth. Why do they always make this stuff so limited.

I hate this crap. I was waiting to see what color they’d wear, and now the white jerseys have been wiped off the face of the earth. Why do they always make this stuff so limited.

The same thing happened last year.

They ended up restocking them I think right before the super bowl and then a lot after. So hopefully it's the same this year.

I know, I had the same issue last year which is why its so aggrevating. Im going to the game, and they wont even have enough stock for people there to buy. By the time I got there last year everything was cleaned out, and that was the Thursday before.

Is the only way to get authentic Super Bowl jerseys to buy an authentic tic and get the patch sewn on or do they sell em at some point

Is the only way to get authentic Super Bowl jerseys to buy an authentic tic and get the patch sewn on or do they sell em at some point

I'm in the Twin Cities. They sell the patches on replicas too. I just went to Mall of America yesterday and saw replia jerseys are at Lids locations, although on the Blue jersey (Pats wearing White).

Super Bowl Store at the MOA will get them in today or tomorrow (replicas/authentics), and Nike MOA will get jerseys in Friday.

In short, you have to buy a jersey for the patch. But they also sell replicas. They are not sewn on though. Personally, I may wait it out and get a replica on discount to remove the patch. There were SB51 replica jerseys at Nike outlets last summer and on ebay...

I can only speak for the patriots regarding the elites with the patch.
Before the super bowl all that is available is the game jersey with the patch.
But after the super bowl, the pats shop have put up a very limited supply of the elite with the super bowl patch after the last 2 super bowl wins.

Hopefully all teams do this but I know the patriots do for sure. Here's a photo of last years I was able to get.

20170622_172350.jpg

But after the super bowl, the pats shop have put up a very limited supply of the elite with the super bowl patch after the last 2 super bowl wins.

Hopefully all teams do this but I know the patriots do for sure. Here's a photo of last years I was able to get.

20170622_172350.jpg
Thanks for the info go birds

20170622_172350.jpg

I totally forgot about this. Supplies were super limited and these were very hard to obtain.

Going hard already..... Copped foles game jersey w. patch, Bootleg alshon w. patch, a couple patches tp sew on an authentic, black new era SB hat, Green Black New Era SB Hat

I have no idea what is taking nike so long to release their stuff. Giving up any hope of having it before the game.

Back
Top Bottom