2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Normally I would, but I live in Australia and they only ship these custom elites to the US. I had to get it shipped to me using a forwarding address. Would have been too much hassle to send it back etc and would have cost me a lot more. Fanatics did refund me what I paid to have it fixed by a tailor so that was appreciated. The tailor did a really good job actually, perfectly stitched the logo :smile:

I feel you. I'm glad you were able to get the issue resolved without having to through the hassle of sending it back.

I had no idea those things were the most sought after SB item. They were litterally sitting on the rack ALL WEEKEND. Talked to a sales rep and I guess a guy came in and swooped up a bunch of them yesterday.

Nick Foles Media jacket is sitting there in full size run though lol

they’re not really THAT sought after they just make so few of the ones with the numbers on it for the people that actually want them.

i’m not furious as much about the jacket, i had a nike 20% code that i wanted to use. i was pissed with how nike lied to me then told me to buy one off ebay.

i actually have the one from last year and the regular one one they sold a couple years ago so i can live without it i guess i’m just crazy and buy any brady stuff while i can.

20180131_233305.jpg

20180131_233223.jpg

Brady jacket came in today from nike. Love the look but the quality of last year's is a lot better imo.

I'm always surprised when people buy championship gear before the game or games are played. I wouldn't want that if my team lost.

I'm always surprised when people buy championship gear before the game or games are played. I wouldn't want that if my team lost.
I feel you but it depends.
Like some organizations are championship pedigree so I wouldn’t want it if I were a pats fan.
If the browns made the super bowl and I were a fan, I’d wear that jersey proudly :lol:

Ordered the Brady jacket as well. Nike assured a 2/2 delivery. I get the shipping email and tracking shows a 2/5 delivery. Been chatting with reps and their twitter page to have the ship method updated so I'll get it before the game...

That's true, you could just return it. Some of the expensive Nike gear does sellout before the game.

Waiting on some Nike Eagles champs gear... that will happen at some point, right?

Fanatics gear is, as the kids say, “trash!”

I really dig the Jags current set. I wanted to get Vapor Elite, especially a Fournette. Bummer they never made them smh.

Too bad they are changing their uniforms for next year. I think a helmet correction was all that set needed.

I really dig the Jags current set. I wanted to get Vapor Elite, especially a Fournette. Bummer they never made them smh.

Too bad they are changing their uniforms for next year. I think a helmet correction was all that set needed.
New unis already? Interesting.

Maybe I missed it, but when did Nike drop making the championship gear? Everything they wore / selling is fanatics branded pro line.

best NFL jersey of all time is the white base and blue sleeve (big) double star cowboys jersey from like 1995.

and its not even close dont @ me .

cowgirls jersey best of all time ? nahhhhh those titans and jags kill that big time.

what happened to the Seahawks blue jersey, lions last year jersey. and the Giants Nike color rush jersey is fire also

Back
Top Bottom