2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Here are my Dez Bryant jerseys to show some love:
IMG_20180206_175459.jpg
IMG_20180206_175550.jpg

Are there usually good discounts on NFL shop / Fanatics now that the season is over? The hype around Super Bowl will of course last a while but is springtime usually a good time to search for discounts on NFL gear?

any word on the Vapor Elite Super Bowl authentics for the eagles? Also do most teams do a superbowl champion patch jersey and do they sell them?

any word on the Vapor Elite Super Bowl authentics for the eagles? Also do most teams do a superbowl champion patch jersey and do they sell them?

My advice is talk to your eagles pro shop. Nike does not make anything regarding elites for the super bowl.

The pats pro shop contacts nike and puts in orders for a limited supply of jerseys with the SB patch. They are sold no where else except the teams pro shop.

If your pro shop doesn't do this, they will not be made is my understanding.

Also, the pats shop does do a champions patch for the first game of the year. Same deal, very limited and only sold there.

Thanks so much man .... 1 question - your talking physically at the pro shop right not the online store

Thanks so much man .... 1 question - your talking physically at the pro shop right not the online store

Yes in store released more, but they did release some online on their website https://proshop.patriots.com. This one isn't connected to fanatics or nflshop and they release items not released anywhere else.

Your best bet is calling them or contacting their twitter. If they get enough interest hopefully they order some for you all. The brady elite from last year means so much to me, I'm sure you'd feel the same for a foles lol

yo when do Jerseys go back on sale? i thought since football season is definitely over they would all be on sale now. i missed out big time on those 30% off sales back in December :smh: . Also how do you guys risk buying on Ebay since there are so many fakes nowadays? i look on them online and i always feel like you just gotta hope for the best.

ebay has fake anything you gotta just use your judgement, and yea that sale back in Dec was killer. I also have my eyes peeled for some more clearance jerseys

I can’t wait to see the Titans new jerseys next season. I passed on some really good deals on the authentics this year because they were changing them. Hopefully someone has the 20% and 30% off like we did this year.

yo when do Jerseys go back on sale? i thought since football season is definitely over they would all be on sale now. i missed out big time on those 30% off sales back in December :smh: . Also how do you guys risk buying on Ebay since there are so many fakes nowadays? i look on them online and i always feel like you just gotta hope for the best.

How about you guys who have been buying jerseys in the years before, are there usually discounts during spring??

How about you guys who have been buying jerseys in the years before, are there usually discounts during spring??

There should be a 25% off Nike on NFL Shop/Fanatics this spring/summer. In the past, I’ve stacked additional coupon codes with this. Just make sure you’re receiving emails from the sites. I think Lids just had 30% off. They only have Limiteds though.

They’ll always clearance traded/released players, but I don’t know how often they just throw jerseys on sale.

The deals last year were nuts because there was a 25% plus the stackable employee code. I was getting the new limiteds to ~60 after those codes and raise gift cards

The deals last year were nuts because there was a 25% plus the stackable employee code. I was getting the new limiteds to ~60 after those codes and raise gift cards
Damn this seems like one hell of a deal for Limiteds :smh: :lol:

I was waiting for black friday codes but then there was some -25% on Fanatics so I used that one. Then in addition to black friday there were discounts on nflshop in December. Those all discounts were during the season so I thought there would be discounts all the time but odly it has been very quiet now even though the season is over.

SOOOO...

I have the Regular Eagles Nike SB Jacket, Just got an offer from an Ebay seller to purchase the Foles version for $275 shipped..... do i take it and return the plain one or stick with the plain one....
I know personal preference but I cant make up my mind....

Just tried to order a custom elite jersey from Fanatics but it seems it's not possible as I am ordering from Europe. What the heck.. Maybe a proxy buying system would be an option.

Back
Top Bottom