2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

New Steelers "throwbacks" for this year. Supposed to be for the 40th anniversary of the 78 sb team but it's basically their jersey through the first Nike take over when they rounded the numbers and added that stupid patch to the front. Wish this was the full time jersey

Attachments

• IMG_6457.JPG
    IMG_6457.JPG
    202.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_6458.JPG
    IMG_6458.JPG
    195.8 KB · Views: 20
New Steelers "throwbacks" for this year. Supposed to be for the 40th anniversary of the 78 sb team but it's basically their jersey through the first Nike take over when they rounded the numbers and added that stupid patch to the front. Wish this was the full time jersey
agree, looks better.....is that basically iowa hawkeyes, tho?

Looking to purchase a Raiders Black/Home Nike Elite jersey. Not sure if this is still the case but are the black elite jerseys purchased from Fanatics and the NFL Shop still not using the correct reflective silver dazzle fabric on the numbers and letters???

I know that jerseys purchased directly from Nike and the Raider Image come with the correct Fabric on the Black Elite jerseys.

agree, looks better.....is that basically iowa hawkeyes, tho?

Yea but it was ours first. They changed to it in 79 to look like us. But they're super similar. It just should have never been changed in the first place. It would be like adding a patch to the packers or raiders jersey and rounding numbers. Some things just don't need tinkered with.

Looking to purchase a Raiders Black/Home Nike Elite jersey. Not sure if this is still the case but are the black elite jerseys purchased from Fanatics and the NFL Shop still not using the correct reflective silver dazzle fabric on the numbers and letters???

I know that jerseys purchased directly from Nike and the Raider Image come with the correct Fabric on the Black Elite jerseys.

If you get a pre-made Elite jersey from Fanatics, the proper letters and numbers will be used. In the past, the custom jerseys from Fanatics used the wrong shade of silver. I’m not sure if they fixed it, but I doubt it.

I know that Nike's sizing on jerseys is a bit different from typical sizing but I'm 6'1" and 210 lbs.

What size in the new Nike Elite Vapor Untouchable should I get. 48? 44?

I know that Nike's sizing on jerseys is a bit different from typical sizing but I'm 6'1" and 210 lbs.

What size in the new Nike Elite Vapor Untouchable should I get. 48? 44?
I'm 5'10 185 pounds and got a 44. I can still wear a hoodie underneath.

Does anyone have the exact measurements (armpit-to-armpit) for the Vapor Untouchable ELITE Jersey in a size 44 please?

Nike/Fanatics/NFL shop websites doesn't give exact measurements.

Thanks in advance.

If you order a custom from fanatics, it will be garbage. Order from The Raider Image. They have multiple players pre-made, or you can order a custom. The custom ones are done by EPS who does the team, so the silver is accurate.

If you order a custom from fanatics, it will be garbage. Order from The Raider Image. They have multiple players pre-made, or you can order a custom. The custom ones are done by EPS who does the team, so the silver is accurate.

Thanks man. Hoping the Raider Image has some deals on jerseys in the near future because $325 is a bit steep for the Elites.

Still can't decide whether to get the black or the white Raiders jersey.

A little help from my fellow NT Raider Nation bros would be appreciated

Thanks man. Hoping the Raider Image has some deals on jerseys in the near future because $325 is a bit steep for the Elites.

Always get the dark. Whites too white to be tailgating and drinking beers with it on for 325 and the 48 is a little baggy

I agree with what has been said above. If you’re choosing between white and black, go black. White jerseys beg for stains.

As for size 44, I just measured pit to pit and it is 23” and the length from the back collar to the bottom hem is about 30”

Go black. I have 4 whites and I swear they get stains sitting in the closet. Also if you don't need it immediately Raider image usually does 40% off during black Friday.

Thanks for all the input guys! I ordered a #4 Carr Black Vapor Untouchable Elite (Size 44) from the NFL Shop using a 25% off coupon.

Came out to $266 w/ tax and free 2-day shipping.

Since its NOT a custom jersey, I'm hoping it will have the correct silver fabric like the ones sold through the Raider Image site.

Thanks again for everyone's help/info.

Go Raiders!

Thanks for all the input guys! I ordered a #4 Carr Black Vapor Untouchable Elite (Size 44) from the NFL Shop using a 25% off coupon.

Came out to $266 w/ tax and free 2-day shipping.

Since its NOT a custom jersey, I'm hoping it will have the correct silver fabric like the ones sold through the Raider Image site.

Thanks again for everyone's help/info.

Go Raiders!

No problem! Yeah, the Carr is actually a pre-made one from Nike, so it will be the correct silver. It's only the custom ones that NFL Shop/Fanatics sell that have the issue. You'll be happy with it. I love the Vapor Elites. Hoping that the Raider Image stocks some Jordy ones before the season starts. If not, looks like they'll get another custom order from me!

25 percent off all orders on fanatics no minimum.

A few Elites can be had for cheap. Thinking of grabbing that away Sherman jersey for $110. Or a 49er Davis for $66.

And I can’t believe they made Elite Michael Sam Jerseys :lol:

25 percent off all orders on fanatics no minimum.

A few Elites can be had for cheap. Thinking of grabbing that away Sherman jersey for $110. Or a 49er Davis for $66.

And I can’t believe they made Elite Michael Sam Jerseys :lol:
Thanks for that but the website is not allowing me to stack the 'gametime' code with the $149.99 sale price.

Thanks for that but the website is not allowing me to stack the 'gametime' code with the $149.99 sale price.
Damn just read the fine print smh :smh:

I’m sure they learned their lesson last summer when we killed it in here when everyone combined the 25% plus the employee discount code :lol:

ForNarnia ForNarnia All good. Use promo code 439707 at nflshop.com for your 20% off. The promo code is an old NT post but it still works. Code is stackable with current mark downs. Don't forget raise.com discount GC and shoprunner free shipping.

upload_2018-6-7_9-47-50.png

Code BMSM saves you 25% (expires later today).

Unfortunately they only let you use ONE coupon code but it's an extra 5% off. Just a heads up.

I think he means to use code 439707 for discounted items. BMSM doesn't work for marked down merchandise unfortuantely.

DSG has 30% off their fan store today with CHAMP30

Just tried it on a full priced LeBron jersey and it works. Not sure about discounted gear tho.

Back
Top Bottom