2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

$112 shipped after eBay 20% code. I got a steal :smokin but I'm very disappointed that the NFL shield is not in alignment with the collar despite assurance from ebayer before pulling the trigger. It is off by a few degrees. It looks like I will need to put my sewing skills to the test. :smh:

IMG_20180608_154626.jpg IMG_20180608_154653.jpg

That OBJ jersey looks sweet! Nice pickup man and for a heck of a price too!

Raider jersey heads.... I'm looking for a Carr Limited Color Rush jersey (size L) but under retail.

NFL Shop only had a small when they had the 15% disco last week.

Can someone direct me to a deal on this jersey please. No luck on the bay and retailers like Lids and the Raider Image has no current deals right now.

Need it for a gift by the end of the week. Thanks.

That OBJ jersey looks sweet! Nice pickup man and for a heck of a price too!

Raider jersey heads.... I'm looking for a Carr Limited Color Rush jersey (size L) but under retail.

NFL Shop only had a small when they had the 15% disco last week.

Can someone direct me to a deal on this jersey please. No luck on the bay and retailers like Lids and the Raider Image has no current deals right now.

Need it for a gift by the end of the week. Thanks.

Unless you have a coupon for Nike's site, you will probably end up paying retail. Most of the sales happened before the draft. I doubt you'll find one without a coupon code before the season starts

Unless you have a coupon for Nike's site, you will probably end up paying retail. Most of the sales happened before the draft. I doubt you'll find one without a coupon code before the season starts

Thanks. Now how does one obtain a Nike coupon?

Ok NT Fam, I need some advice.

I see that Fanatics restocked the custom Vapor Elite Eagles jerseys and I wanted to get a black Carson Wentz Elite in a 40.

Should I wait for a restock of the actual jersey or go with the custom order?

Thanks!

Ok NT Fam, I need some advice.

I see that Fanatics restocked the custom Vapor Elite Eagles jerseys and I wanted to get a black Carson Wentz Elite in a 40.

Should I wait for a restock of the actual jersey or go with the custom order?

Thanks!
go with the restock of the actual jersey..aka the retail version.

i've got an antonio brown elite jersey from a couple of years ago. really considering getting the new vapor elite style, but i'm wondering if it's possible to take it to a tailor and get the sleeves done to look closer to the look i want instead. i'm guessing it'd save a good amount of money in comparison. has anyone done something like this? how'd it turn out?

whoever is working the phones there is clueless, so i'm hoping you guys can help.....do niketowns usually sell limiteds or elites? or do they only have games there?

Nike has the premade elite raiders lynch if anyone needs that 40. Raiderimage doesn’t sell that size and we all know how the fanatics custom looks like
I was checking Raider Image this past weekend and was surprised to see the elite Lynch in black and white available in 40 on there. Finally. Now I'm just waiting on a coupon code.

I was checking Raider Image this past weekend and was surprised to see the elite Lynch in black and white available in 40 on there. Finally. Now I'm just waiting on a coupon code.

Finally they carry the 40. Didn’t think it would happen but it’s a little too late for me. With them moving, my jersey buying days are over. Can’t go to games anymore

I'm hatin, OBJ for $112 is crazy for the new style. That collar looks huge though, they gotta fix that. Can't buy a M jersey and the collar is a XXL.

I Love the collar. I feel like the styling around the NFL shield makes it look bigger than it is. The Elite 51 flywire collar was way too tiny and inaccurate.

Back
Top Bottom