2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

I picked up a Dolphins Elite 51 blank jersey on eBay for $24. I want to have my name and number put on... Anyone have a recommendation for having this done?

40527110250_e3fbae7b5f_h.jpg

Got my jersey back from a local shop and it turned out great. I went with the throwback numbers/lettering.

28227971407_5898987d04_h.jpg

Now just waiting for my Broncos jersey to come back. I still want a Vapor Elite custom jersey in the Broncos when it comes back on their site.

anyone know when the new nike stuff will drop? nike x nfl is still together, right?

anyone know when the new nike stuff will drop? nike x nfl is still together, right?

They are rolling out the new elite right now. Looks like Fanatics has most of the Vapor Untouchable Elites up. Customize though, not much pre-made Nike gear. I'd expect more Nike stuff over the next month.

They are rolling out the new elite right now. Looks like Fanatics has most of the Vapor Untouchable Elites up. Customize though, not much pre-made Nike gear. I'd expect more Nike stuff over the next month.

Are the 2018 Nike Elite jerseys the same as last year's or are they being redesigned?

Are the 2018 Nike Elite jerseys the same as last year's or are they being redesigned?

Last year was the first year they rolled out the "Vapor Untouchable" elites. However, not every team/player updated to the template. This year, the entire league is switching, to my knowledge.

Even more traditional teams like the Packers have a new template (for retail). In the Packer's case, it's the same jersey but with the shorter and cuffed Vapor Untoucable sleeves and a Chrome NFL shield.

Fanatics finally has the Chiefs Vapor Untouchable Elites up. Would really like a Kelce but that price tag. Sheez.

Could potentially knock this south of $89 if you use raise.com discount GC. :emoji_ok_hand::emoji_punch::emoji_thinking:
upload_2018-7-12_13-29-52.png
OK here's an update to sweeten the deal. Raise.com has 5% off discounted GC today using code BFjuly. If my calculations are correct, you could potentially buy this jersey for $103.78 - $19.25 (15% off $100 GC plus extra 5% off) = $84.53.

Throw in mrrebates.com, befrugal.com, etc. for 1% cash back.

Took one of my elite 51’s to my local tailor and picked it up yesterday. Had the sleeves hemmed and cuffed with elastic similar to a gamer I have. Love the way it fits now. No more boxy sleeves.

Also had her stitch on a captains patch I got off eBay a while ago but never got around to adding.

I wonder if the Chargers/Nike will make Vapor elites this year for retail.
AA1F30B1-7CFD-4FF0-9D4B-2DED6E52C760.jpeg
51304121-7A48-4F8F-94C7-046A4498416F.jpeg

Took one of my elite 51’s to my local tailor and picked it up yesterday. Had the sleeves hemmed and cuffed with elastic similar to a gamer I have. Love the way it fits now. No more boxy sleeves.

Also had her stitch on a captains patch I got off eBay a while ago but never got around to adding.

I wonder if the Chargers/Nike will make Vapor elites this year for retail.
Wow those came out great.

it's mind-boggling that the NFL still doesn't offer the vapor elites for all teams yet.

I’ve noticed that a lot of teams still use Elite 51 when it comes to promos and other photo shoots

I liked the paint splatter ones or the when they had other action shots in the background

Meh I like the cover :lol:

If I woulda won my FF league last year I would've had to cop a AB elite :lol: I was damn close :smh:

Back
Top Bottom