2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Recent pick ups from ebay. I also own the Elite 51 versions of these.
IMG_20181223_113208.jpg IMG_20181223_113233.jpg IMG_20181223_113104.jpg IMG_20181223_113123.jpg

I just can’t ever like the Brady era Patriots uniform because I bought the Bledsoe replica of this style the weekend before he got injured in 2001 and Bledsoe was my boy growing up:lol:

With that said, that white Pats one may just be the best looking white jerseys in the league.

NFLPA30 will get you 30 percent off on Fanatics.

Some jersey musings- the Vapor Elites don’t do it for me. I like the bigger name font and tailored sleeves, but the materials - the fit and feel - aren’t IMO comfortable as fan wear. I don’t like the way they look baggy, and I don’t like wearing them tight. But to each his own. IMO The best of Nike’s Elites were the first edition with the old mesh and twill numbers. I actually appreciate the Limiteds more now cause they do a good job imitating the on field look while having a good fit for casual wear.

Last edited:
Your points are definitely valid and the stuff you like about how the Limited’s are made, are actually the selling points of why Nike makes them the way they do. It’s designed for the casual person.

With that said, the Vapor Elite’s are my favorite fitting jerseys I’ve ever owned. I love everything about how they feel and fit. It’s gonna suck once they move on from this template.

If the Chargers go all the way and win the damn thing I’m going to get a vapor elite Gates custom. Kiss cut numbers I’ll be damned! Here’s hoping!

Anyone know what jacket that is?

A565B121-A04F-401B-B437-E1DF770B1B59.jpeg
Yeah it's called the we never seem to get those heavier jackets for sale for some reason. I'd like to know too but they don't really seem to release these jackets like that for the Boys and certain other teams based in warmer places.

Has anyone ordered a custom white Vapor Elite Raiders jersey from Fanatics? I know the twill is off on the home/black jersey, but since the Raider Image doesn't do custom white jerseys in size 40, I may have to order from Fanatics/NFL Shop. I steer clear because the home jersey is drastically different, but I've never seen someone post a white one. Any help is appreciated!

Has anyone ordered a custom white Vapor Elite Raiders jersey from Fanatics? I know the twill is off on the home/black jersey, but since the Raider Image doesn't do custom white jerseys in size 40, I may have to order from Fanatics/NFL Shop. I steer clear because the home jersey is drastically different, but I've never seen someone post a white one. Any help is appreciated!
Shouldn't be any different from the Elite 51 customs--numbers will be layered instead of kiss cut. If it helps I have a white custom Elite 51 Woodson. The numbers on the white jersey is still off but much more manageable IMO vs the black (ie. Reflective silver).

Attachments

• IMG_20160817_200250.jpg
    IMG_20160817_200250.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20160817_200341.jpg
    IMG_20160817_200341.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 16
Shouldn't be any different from the Elite 51 customs--numbers will be layered instead of kiss cut. If it helps I have a white custom Elite 51 Woodson. The numbers on the white jersey is still off but much more manageable IMO vs the black (ie. Reflective silver).

Thanks for that! Yeah, I've ordered every home jersey from the Raider Image because of the shiny, reflective twill. But this is more promising. If only the Raider Image would sell custom away jerseys in size 40. :rofl:

One of the last pick ups of 2018. Traded away players on clearance at NFLshop. The JPP, Morris, and Charles cost around $49, $42, and $47 after stacking 20% and raise.com discounted GC. Home white jerseys prone to bleeding in my experience, and the Charles was no exception. NFLshop/fanatics had a quick 2 day turnaround for a replacement. I think the JPP and Charles will be future MN throwbacks.
IMG_20190116_171858.jpg IMG_20190116_171917.jpg IMG_20190116_171307.jpg IMG_20190116_171329.jpg IMG_20190116_171741.jpg IMG_20190116_171806.jpg

How can I get the JPP for $49?

The other two jerseys are fire
Hey how you doing. The JPP was listed for $71.99 at the time (currently $90). It came out $49 after stacking 20% nflshop promo code (439707) and 15% raise.com discounted GC. If you want the JPP I would pull the trigger now because there are only 3 left in size 40.

$61 is still a steal for OG considering MN would be charging $300 if JPP becomes retro-ed.

That 30% off code for Fantatics still works. Ordered a Tom Brady jersey with the SB Patch!

Hey everyone. I know I am a little late to the party, but for about a year now I am searching for the Seahawks Super Bowl media jacket when they beat the Broncos. Does anybody know by any chance where I can still fine one, does not matter if it is used or new, just needs to be a size M. I am checking ebay weekly and also google search, but no luck so far!

Attachments

• Pic1.png
    Pic1.png
    783.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Pic2.png
    Pic2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
  • Pic3.png
    Pic3.png
    1,022.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Pic4.png
    Pic4.png
    731.6 KB · Views: 12
Only good thing about your team losing is when apparel goes on clearance. I have my eye on the Chiefs 'Chiefs Kingdom' hoody with the zippers on the side.
I might have missed it but I don't see the custom Vapor template for the Chiefs anymore on Fanatics.

Can you please remove those Patriots jerseys. The wounds are still to fresh.

If you want to feel old Ricky Proehl's son is on the Rams practice squad. Blew my mind.

looks like the NFLPA30 code doesn’t work anymore.

even if i were to order the brady super bowl it says ships no later than 2/9...that means i wouldn’t get it for SB correct?

Back
Top Bottom