2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

SB 53. Here's my Patriots/Rams collection. The Vapor Untouchable is a great cut. Since I'm skinny it fits great over a hoodie .
IMG_20190123_233203.jpg

I’m nervous because I dropped off my Elite 51 to tailor the sleeves shorter and I’m always nervous bc my tailors English is her second language.

She’s never let me down yet but she originally thought she I just wanted the sleeves cut shorter but I said I want the sleeves shorter to for it to still have the elastic armband:lol: Pray for me.

I’m nervous because I dropped off my Elite 51 to tailor the sleeves shorter and I’m always nervous bc my tailors English is her second language.

She’s never let me down yet but she originally thought she I just wanted the sleeves cut shorter but I said I want the sleeves shorter to for it to still have the elastic armband:lol: Pray for me.
Lol good luck

Didn’t someone in here order the Giants color rush custom saquon Barkley? Pics if you’ve received it. Curious to see what it looks like.

I feel old everyday, since I see cats born after 1995 playing pro sports.

lol i was just telling my friend this the other day that one of the best parts of brady being my favorite player, athlete for that matter...is that the dude is still 10 years older than me

lol i was just telling my friend this the other day that one of the best parts of brady being my favorite player, athlete for that matter...is that the dude is still 10 years older than me

As much as I’m indifferent about Brady, once him and Vince Carter completely retire form their respective sports, I’m gonna need some perspective on where I am in life since those guys were ballin when I was still in HS.

As much as I’m indifferent about Brady, once him and Vince Carter completely retire form their respective sports, I’m gonna need some perspective on where I am in life since those guys were ballin when I was still in HS.

it took me a long time to get over Griffey retiring

i still watch his highlights on youtube and then i’m not over it again lol

To be fair athletes ONLY play that sport. Not like Vince Carter clocking into his Mon-Fri 9-5 shift then throwing his jersey on to play the Clippers. If we could just train and work out to keep our bodies in peak performance mode we’d be able to keep playing sports at a similar level to our earlier years

anyone who’s up can someone check if the nflpa30 code still works or is it just me that it’s done.

also my dr pepper code no longer works on elites

Since my first name is Charles I copped a Authentic KC white Jamal Charles Jersey for 82$

Kanye shrug

Must be nice. I got the MVP of the league and can’t even get the newest jersey template. Go figure.

Join the club. I’m a Packers fan still “enjoying” pro brite mesh and a color rush jersey that’s just our road white lol.
I wonder when Packers and Panthers are going to get with the times lol.

Nike and the NFL sure know how to botch stuff when it’s hot. The rams are wearing the throwbacks during super bowl. Why not make some elites and some limited jerseys with the super bowl logo. Nooooo they put super bowl logos on game jerseys of the once’s they’re not even wearing.....makes no sense. Just make a few and if they sell out they sell out. U can sell those elites for 350-400 each and fans would buy it up. Just my opinion

Honestly it's not just NFL and Nike. Adidas didn't care the last three years of the NBA contract. They're botching NHL. Adidas phones in away jerseys for MLS. Pretty much all just white. They botched availability for the Parley jerseys for popular teams. I'm an ATL UTD fan, they've had probably 50 different hoodies/jackets in the first few years. They've made like 2 men's tank tops. In the deep South where it's 90+ from March - October. What's the common denominator?

Fanatics ..

I really think fanatics has absolutely ruined fan gear. They run almost all the team stores pretty much the same way with no individuality. Look and you'll find shirts that are the same design just different logo for all MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL, MLS teams. It's ridiculous. Sorry just ranting.

Nike and the NFL sure know how to botch stuff when it’s hot. The rams are wearing the throwbacks during super bowl. Why not make some elites and some limited jerseys with the super bowl logo. Nooooo they put super bowl logos on game jerseys of the once’s they’re not even wearing.....makes no sense. Just make a few and if they sell out they sell out. U can sell those elites for 350-400 each and fans would buy it up. Just my opinion
Yeah it’s so stupid. Earlier I saw a Nike website ad displaying Gurley wearing the throwback blue with the SB patch. Saying get your SB gear. So I head over to NDC just out of curiosity to see what their inventory looks like. And they have no limiteds and are only selling the navy home jerseys which they aren’t wearing in the SB, with the patch? Like what sense does that make? Rams barely even wear those navy home uniforms.

But my local Fanzz were sellling the throwback blue Gurleys with offcial SB patch that they added themselves.

Honestly it's not just NFL and Nike. Adidas didn't care the last three years of the NBA contract. They're botching NHL. Adidas phones in away jerseys for MLS. Pretty much all just white. They botched availability for the Parley jerseys for popular teams. I'm an ATL UTD fan, they've had probably 50 different hoodies/jackets in the first few years. They've made like 2 men's tank tops. In the deep South where it's 90+ from March - October. What's the common denominator?

Fanatics ..

I really think fanatics has absolutely ruined fan gear. They run almost all the team stores pretty much the same way with no individuality. Look and you'll find shirts that are the same design just different logo for all MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL, MLS teams. It's ridiculous. Sorry just ranting.

I agree with everything you said but I really
Like the adidas on-ice jerseys and gear.

Lol at Fanatics putting a Super Bowl patch on a jersey the Rams have probably worn twice since they’ve been in LA.

how'd it go?

Back
Top Bottom