2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

I prefer the elite Nike jersey over the vapor and I've never been crazy about the Elite. Nike is ruining jerseys for all sports now, its wild.

That Foles jersey is beautiful. I love those Rams jerseys. Sleeves look real good. I got like 10 Elite jerseys and I never wear them cause the sleeves are so long and baggy, makes no sense.

Looking for some quick help. Got an elite 51, how do the vapor elites fit, are they more snug?

Looking for some quick help. Got an elite 51, how do the vapor elites fit, are they more snug?

Yeah, they’re more snug and the sleeves are really short and cuffed which makes them more comfortable to me. It’s hard going back to the boxiness feel of the Elite 51s after you’ve worn the Vapor Elites.

'Preciate it. Not only does the Dr. Pepper code still work, but it looks like they removed restrictions. Just copped a Brady Vapor, and used the Costco $80 for $100 in Giftcards to sweeten the deal even further. Coming out a little more than half of the cost

bizarre question but does anyone have super bowl 53 gear that features a plastic patch on it that they want to get rid of? need one for a blue goff jersey, but not looking to buy a whole jersey from nflshop just for a patch. put one of those secondhand flexchrome patches on my blue gurley, looks fine but want an accurate one for goff if possible.

bizarre question but does anyone have super bowl 53 gear that features a plastic patch on it that they want to get rid of? need one for a blue goff jersey, but not looking to buy a whole jersey from nflshop just for a patch. put one of those secondhand flexchrome patches on my blue gurley, looks fine but want an accurate one for goff if possible.

I've been looking for an authentic flex-chrome patch from last years SB and I've been unable to, as well. I don't think they're available anywhere, unfortunately.

got my white Brady Vapor in today from Fanatics.

Definitely should have sized up... and I shouldn't have gotten white... Damn.

Fanatics doesn't do straight exchanges, hoping I can get a rep to honor the 30% off coupon on my next order and just return this one for a bigger size in the blue

Not gonna lie I think I preferred the Elite 51, the vapor is definitely lighter, but the elite felt like a tank and real tough

I was really hoping fanatics would have put up
The color rush elite Seahawks jerseys before the fanatics codes expired. Not looking good though

I was really hoping fanatics would have put up
The color rush elite Seahawks jerseys before the fanatics codes expired. Not looking good though

NFL Shop has them, and you can use the code "439707" to get 20% off. They're customized ones though, so your milage may vary.

D7188D63-60B8-401F-BCC7-2E522D31BB19.jpeg
C54187D8-1606-4B1C-A39B-D8473D67B38B.jpeg
1C62E09B-CD94-429E-A82C-F3A6DC38412B.jpeg
849A8F1E-6B0D-4918-8D95-80702209A678.jpeg
F171DF17-C68B-43B7-B7D4-55BC82A97EE2.jpeg

Materials seem kinda trash on the kaepernick jersey but I actually really like how they fit tho

I have a limited jersey but it was back in ‘12 so I don’t know if the quality is any different from a current version. But the material on the kaepernick jersey is all the same smooth and slick polyester throughout like one of my cheap “athletic” shirts from rec league. It also has the “Nike team” tag which from what I’ve seen are those cheap customizable jerseys for HS teams.

Just seems like Nike is taking advantage of consumers (surprise right?) who wanna support Kaepernick by severely overpricing products with his name on it. I have his $50 Nike icon long sleeve too and that is probably one of the cheapest quality Nike shirt I’ve ever owned.

I’m complaining about these products cause I’m actually gonna keep them cause of the cause. I would just return any other item I don’t like with no concern.

I looked at that Kaep jersey when it came out and it looked cheap as hell. I thought retail would be like $70 ish, didn’t expect $160 or whatever it was. The cause is dope and I’m a Kaep fan

Still sick I don’t have a 49ers authentic of his. The black one specifically is so damn hard.

I need these Blake Bortle jerseys to go on sale 5 my favorite number. The only question is teal or black.

I need these Blake Bortle jerseys to go on sale 5 my favorite number. The only question is teal or black.

I think they only did the black ones as far as Authentics last season.:smh: I need Nike to stop messing around and drop the teal version though so I can cop the Foles in that colorway.

It's also the 25th Anniversary for the Jags. It'd actually be pretty cool to have a 25th Ann. edition of their patch on the jersey and the 100th NFL one on the opposite side.

As stated 5 my favorite number so I plan on changing the name plate. Like the teal better but to cover up reminense of old letters might be better to go black. Would be limited jersey by the way.

Getting myself ready for those Dee ‘Offsides’ Ford and J Houston discounted jerseys, lol. The local Scheels had a Houston limited for $29.99. I was tempted to purchase.
Heck, I am still waiting for the Vapor Untouchable Elite Mahomes jersey. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom