2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

they are the oldest franchise at 100 years, likely not updated jerseys with the shield but that patch is dope

They randomly have codes, but not as often as Fanatics.

Ok thanks. looking at their instagram I can see that the codes are usually available only during the season and mainly in November and December. Shame. Would not like to pay full retail when buying elites. They are selling some of the traded players' jerseys for under $60. That's a reasonable price :smile:

Think the Packers might have them beat by a year.

The packers were founded in 1919 but didn’t join league play (NFL) until 1921, which was a year after the Bears. The oldest football team is technically the Arizona Cardinals when they were the Chicago Cardinals and established in 1898.

Ok thanks. looking at their instagram I can see that the codes are usually available only during the season and mainly in November and December. Shame. Would not like to pay full retail when buying elites. They are selling some of the traded players' jerseys for under $60. That's a reasonable price :smile:

Yeah, never pay retail. I might check to see what they have on clearance. I’m not ashamed to rock a traded/released players jersey. I copped McFadden and Denarius Moore elites for like $40 each a few years back.

Yeah, never pay retail. I might check to see what they have on clearance. I’m not ashamed to rock a traded/released players jersey. I copped McFadden and Denarius Moore elites for like $40 each a few years back.

I'll never understand some fans that treat traded-player jerseys like the worst thing in the world.

As I see it, "outdated" today, throwback tomorrow.

I'll never understand some fans that treat traded-player jerseys like the worst thing in the world.

As I see it, "outdated" today, throwback tomorrow.

It depends on the player and what you paid.

I'll keep my OBJ jersey, he's probably the best WR we've ever had and I got it for under $100.

But I know a guy that bought a Rolando McClain Raiders authentic for $300 + so that one would hurt me.

Dolphins throwbacks this season. :nthat:

Hopefully we see a wave of throwbacks this season, like '94.

D69nH_PUIAAWYGX.jpg

Please release a Marino jersey on that throwback for sale. Giants had an LT for sale on their color rush which is a throwback and missed it and had to brake down and buy the Mitchell and Ness. Always appreciate a cheaper option lol.

Can't believe my last Dr. Pepper code still works. Time to just burn it on that Jags Foles since these centennial patched jerseys ain't it.

I know the Ravens have a deal locally with UA, but Lord, Nike won't release any good jerseys for them. I just want a Lamar Color Rush jawn.

Bears throwbacks that are to be revealed on Friday have been spotted at Dicks sporting goods. I’ll take a Mack in one of these.
3FB5C873-E2F2-4833-AE6B-2D5AA03C2251.png
0795DE60-1470-451C-A53A-39455E4F47CD.png
A1097363-76A4-4338-8C36-543EDD700E7C.png

Love the Bears throwbacks, every team should be wearing crazy throwbacks this year with a huge 100 patch on them. Unreal, we were so lucky for the 75th year. Been looking forward to this ever since and we're not getting anything.

Back
Top Bottom