2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

The worst part about that rule is that it’s already been proven that it’s not true. Keeping one helmet vs having ten a season doesn’t reduce concussions or head injuries

Logic and facts don’t apply to the NFL and their weird uniform rules.

Wait, there's a rule that teams can't have more than 1 helmet? Since when??

Not sure how long it’s been around, but it’s a rule. For example when the Rams wear their throwback uniforms they comply with this rule because the helmet shell is the same. They just use different horn stripes.

Same can be said for the Bears. It’s still the same navy helmet, just a different decal.

Yeah, that one helmet rule is near the top of the dumbest sports rules ever. Never forget this:lol:

7FFEF1B6-7CD8-4B46-850B-1F606A74807B.jpeg

It’s crazy the Rams even had to change their entire uniform schedule just to get around this stupid rule but I won’t complain about ever seeing their blue/yellow combo. It’s the GOAT uniform for me.

Yeah, that one helmet rule is near the top of the dumbest sports rules ever. Never forget this:lol:

7FFEF1B6-7CD8-4B46-850B-1F606A74807B.jpeg

It’s crazy the Rams even had to change their entire uniform schedule just to get around this stupid rule but I won’t complain about ever seeing their blue/yellow combo. It’s the GOAT uniform for me.

And yet they were allowed to wear two different helmets this past season.

Wait, there's a rule that teams can't have more than 1 helmet? Since when??
It’s a rule, they don’t want them changing helmets and issue with the protection, foam, whatever and causing serious injuries

They want them using the same helmets

Rule was implemented in 2013.

I read somewhere that some teams just repaint helmets if they wearing a throw back or color rush uni. It’s a pain to do it though and they do it the night before

So the rams had to do that for practically every home game? That’s dumb.

Rams mainly wore white at home, so they only had to do that when they were visiting teams who wanted to wear white, so not very often.

If they were visiting my team, I’d choose to wear white, so they’d be out there looking foolish.

I’m not sure why they just didn’t keep the helmets with the gold until they were able to do a full uniform overhaul.

Rams mainly wore white at home, so they only had to do that when they were visiting teams who wanted to wear white, so not very often.

If they were visiting my team, I’d choose to wear white, so they’d be out there looking foolish.

I’m not sure why they just didn’t keep the helmets with the gold until they were able to do a full uniform overhaul.

Rams wore their throwbacks for 5 out of 8 home games this past season. It was predominantly their home uni.

Rams wore their throwbacks for 5 out of 8 home games this past season. It was predominantly their home uni.

Makes me wonder what stupid NFL rule prevented them from wearing them all 8, because I’m sure that’s what they would’ve preferred.

Just think they’re fashion jerseys. Some teams have released their uniform schedule, like the bears, and don’t have these.

Got my Jags jersey in the mail today. Limited Bortles jersey that I had nameplate switch done to. A little pricey but think it came out great so no complaints.
IMG_20190722_184238.jpg IMG_20190722_184424.jpg IMG_20190722_184434.jpg

Don’t know if this is the place, but I have a couple Giants limited Odell Beckham jerseys (home and a color rush) sz XL I’m looking to unload. Only worn a couple times each, if anyone is interested.

Guy made the point about Hopkins having to do it with multiple QBs and more inconsistency at the QB position than Julio has ever had to worry about in his career. Julio is great, don’t get me wrong. But Matt Ryan has been a model for consistency his whole career. That helps Julio tremendously.

Picked up the new Bears throwback jersey. It's just the gameday version, but got it at DicksSporting Goods when they had the 20% off deal. Then I went ahead and bought the 100 year patch on ebay for $7.

I dig it.

20190625_100324.jpg
20190625_100347.jpg
20190625_100414.jpg

looking beautiful! will the on field "elite vapor untouchable" jerseys have the same style patch? or will they have one embossed on the nfl shield on the collar?

looking beautiful! will the on field "elite vapor untouchable" jerseys have the same style patch? or will they have one embossed on the nfl shield on the collar?

I kinda touched on this in the showcase thread about jerseys so ill bring it here too

is it me or there's a lack of jerseys this year especially the elites?

its almost like they're going to a different design next year because I don't think I've seen anything new for this year in anything. I don't even see a limited version of Odell on the browns

I saw a picture of the Ravens "practice" jerseys and it's A NEW Nike Elite template. The same ones NCAA teams are already using. I'm thinking there's a template change coming.

This trend of Nike constantly adapting their template is good, if you're a player looking for new performance measures. On the downside, this might mean Nike never really commits to a full line of retail authentics. SMH

Back
Top Bottom