2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

I saw a picture of the Ravens "practice" jerseys and it's A NEW Nike Elite template. The same ones NCAA teams are already using. I'm thinking there's a template change coming.

This trend of Nike constantly adapting their template is good, if you're a player looking for new performance measures. On the downside, this might mean Nike never really commits to a full line of retail authentics. SMH

Pics? Ravens practice jerseys look like Elite 51, unless I’m looking at the wrong picture.

It’s very possible there’s a plan to change the cut of the jerseys because I've been seeing Nike jerseys of players who are currently on the same team reduced in price randomly

Arguably the current best WR in the league. I'm probably full of it but after putting this on I feel invincible lol. It's still a little roomy for a skinny dude, and I plan on wearing a red Nike hoodie underneath.
IMG_20190724_202936.jpg IMG_20190724_203003.jpg
SICKKKK

Coppin’ Madden gives you a nice 25% promo code inside at Fanatics. It just sucks a lot of Authentics don’t even have players available unless you go the custom route.

It expires Aug 31 though so I suppose they have some time to get pre-made players up:rolleyes

Got this Derwin James Vapor Elite delivered a couple days ago. I got lucky because there was a 20% off the Chargers Team Store and anything Nike was excluded, but for some reason (maybe a glitch) the promo went through when I added to cart! Saved $70! I like the fit of these with the shorter, cuffed sleeves.
BA190178-B0F4-4D9A-B814-03630CED4CB9.jpeg
5B4F1FE2-4E43-4C00-A624-8F27E883B52E.jpeg
5BD05BCF-6A48-4315-954F-A7E5596C8967.jpeg
FBA487C2-2D33-4435-AAEE-5540E2F22988.jpeg

Got this Derwin James Vapor Elite delivered a couple days ago. I got lucky because there was a 20% off the Chargers Team Store and anything Nike was excluded, but for some reason (maybe a glitch) the promo went through when I added to cart! Saved $70! I like the fit of these with the shorter, cuffed sleeves.
BA190178-B0F4-4D9A-B814-03630CED4CB9.jpeg
5B4F1FE2-4E43-4C00-A624-8F27E883B52E.jpeg
5BD05BCF-6A48-4315-954F-A7E5596C8967.jpeg
FBA487C2-2D33-4435-AAEE-5540E2F22988.jpeg
So that’s a custom I’m assuming correct?

The layered numbers don’t look bad. Usually you can tell from afar the difference between kiss cut and layered

b44cc1e9-9639-44d4-96f1-811fd749bb47-jpeg.2357629
Speaking of Kelly Green got this a few a months back, a grail of mine.
1991 Randall Cunningham Authentic jersey

Hey buddy, that is a thing of beauty!! I actually have the same one in my closet! I'm 42 and my mom bought it new from Gold Medal in Warrington, PA (suburb of Philadelphia) when I was young. Gold Medal was the place for team apparel back then! They had two batches of authentic jerseys. Some had no name some had the name. Mine didn't come with the name as the cost difference was a lot back then! Still wear it every so often when I don't wear my Cunningham Reebok throwback. Does your jersey have the name? Thanks for posting the picture!!

can't have an alternate helmet because of the 1-shell rule....unless they wear their midnight green helmets with the kelly green jerseys (which would look terrible) or they completely rebrand their uniforms to be a lighter green (making their primary helmet match the kelly better), i don't think it's happening anytime soon.

I'm not so sure about that. Years ago, I'd agree with you but Lurie is doing everything he can do to get the kelly green back. He knows how much more $$$ the team (and he) will make once they offer kelly green jerseys (I'm waiting patiently for a Wentz 11 kelly green). The money they would make would be crazy as everyone wants that jersey with current players! I'm hoping they get the 1-helmet rule changed so they can have two and use the kelly green as their alternative!

I'm looking for it. It popped up on Twitter a few days ago... Unless it wasn't the Ravens...

In regards to the Elite 51s being practice jerseys the Broncos have been doing that as well.

Also it seems that new customs (maybe any jerseys this year in general?) aren't shipping with the 100 yr patch in the center of the collar?

I know a lot of us have been frustrated with the lack of Elite selections. But I've been noticing they are at least offering a wider selection of Elite customs this year. For one, tons of White elites.

Also, they stocked up on PRE-MADE Mahomes elites. And some Smith-Schuster ones too.

I'm not so sure about that. Years ago, I'd agree with you but Lurie is doing everything he can do to get the kelly green back. He knows how much more $$$ the team (and he) will make once they offer kelly green jerseys (I'm waiting patiently for a Wentz 11 kelly green). The money they would make would be crazy as everyone wants that jersey with current players! I'm hoping they get the 1-helmet rule changed so they can have two and use the kelly green as their alternative!

You'd figure he's got enough money to put somebody in charge of some interns to plasti-dip the helmets kelly green once/twice a year or something:lol:

Looked back a couple pages and didn't see anything, gonna keep looking - any places currently with a good deal/coupon for the cuffed vapor elite jerseys?

Ideally looking to snag a black Jets one, but open to green. I think I remember during pre-season last year a code floating around, might've been for fanatics? Knocked the price down to like low 200's or something...

Looked back a couple pages and didn't see anything, gonna keep looking - any places currently with a good deal/coupon for the cuffed vapor elite jerseys?

Ideally looking to snag a black Jets one, but open to green. I think I remember during pre-season last year a code floating around, might've been for fanatics? Knocked the price down to like low 200's or something...
eBay is your friend. Just be patient.

In regards to the Elite 51s being practice jerseys the Broncos have been doing that as well.

Also it seems that new customs (maybe any jerseys this year in general?) aren't shipping with the 100 yr patch in the center of the collar?
Doubt that 100 patch makes it to retail jerseys.

These blanks have been in production for months. We haven’t seen pre-made jerseys readily available, what they only had a handful of players last year in the pre-made vapor elite?? I doubt they’ll have the 100 patch for elites. MAYBE it’s more profitable for a game or limited tier, kinda like how they only sold the super bowl patch on the game tier jerseys the last couple years

FWIW - realized the code on Fanatics site applies, 25% off brings em down to $262...

Hey buddy, that is a thing of beauty!! I actually have the same one in my closet! I'm 42 and my mom bought it new from Gold Medal in Warrington, PA (suburb of Philadelphia) when I was young. Gold Medal was the place for team apparel back then! They had two batches of authentic jerseys. Some had no name some had the name. Mine didn't come with the name as the cost difference was a lot back then! Still wear it every so often when I don't wear my Cunningham Reebok throwback. Does your jersey have the name? Thanks for posting the picture!!

Mine doesn't have name either sadly, that's a great story tho. Go Birds!

I wish Matt LaFleur would make the Packers get a new template. Still staring at Pro Brite mesh every year

that's Murphy for you. Tradition.

I could go either way on it now. I really wanted the new design because it was something different and new, but once the new look wore off for me I really don't mind the mesh. It has a classic retro look

You'd figure he's got enough money to put somebody in charge of some interns to plasti-dip the helmets kelly green once/twice a year or something:lol:

Sadly, they can't do that due to not being able to see if there are any cracks in a helmet after a hard hit. I understand why they can't wrap/color/paint them but just let teams have 2 helmets.

It’s been a few years since Nike has had the NFL licensing for apparel but WHY is it so damn hard to find Elite jerseys for certain teams???

Fanatics, NFL Shop, Team Stores, etc - still can’t find a Rams Elite Throwback jersey (latest vapor version, non-customized) or the Chargers Powder Blue Alt jersey (non-customized).

So frustrating.

It’s been a few years since Nike has had the NFL licensing for apparel but WHY is it so damn hard to find Elite jerseys for certain teams???

Fanatics, NFL Shop, Team Stores, etc - still can’t find a Rams Elite Throwback jersey (latest vapor version, non-customized) or the Chargers Powder Blue Alt jersey (non-customized).

So frustrating.
IMO that's because of the high retail price. $325/$350 prices not going to cut it for the average person, Nike doesn't want to get stuck with unsold inventory, and doesn't want to lower retail prices because it will hurt the brand. You could also blame fanatics for monopolizing the fan shop apparel market.

Back
Top Bottom