2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Nothing “logical” about switching from the Raiders to the Niners bro. You we’re never a Raiders fan to begin with it looks like.

Your Raiders fan card is officially revoked. Pathetic.
I gave it up happily when they ditched Oakland for the second time. Haven’t paid a dime or any attention to them for 3 years. Mark can kiss my *** and go rot in Vegas

apparently nike just discontinued this elite style yesterday. guess i'll do something else with my money lol
IMG_0272.jpg
IMG_0273.jpg

It seems like Nike is just discontinuing Elites in general. I've been waiting for months to get some new Elite jerseys for my Colts but none have popped up. Plus, the custom option is basically non-existent.

It seems like Nike is just discontinuing Elites in general. I've been waiting for months to get some new Elite jerseys for my Colts but none have popped up. Plus, the custom option is basically non-existent.
guess when you price things at near-$400 they don’t move very much and they sit on the stock so they don’t invest in every team.
still don’t know why since they clearly had the blank templates already made for these jerseys they’d just pull them. weird thing is these were just made available this season too. couldn’t have been online for more than a couple months.

Wait, where did y’all read that?

So Nike is done making authentic NFL jerseys?
didn’t say that... i was specifically talking about LA Rams throwback elites. can’t say much about other teams but makes sense that nike doesn’t have ever team in stock.

Any LA area NTers have (or know someone with )a Rams super bowl jersey from the promotional run that the team store did? Looking for one... if anyone has/knows anything PM me, thanks

Where the hell you get that Saquon cause I know you didn’t get it from NFL Shop

I need that **** bad but for half the price

Two Vapor Elite SB53 Jerseys with the authentic patch... Gurley was done custom with the vapor elite i ordered and i took the patch off one of the limited release rams sb53 jerseys (it was the cheap $60 version) and Brady's from the patriots proshop a few months back.
IMG_0360.jpg
IMG_0361.jpg
IMG_0362.jpg

They Rams sold SB jerseys with the on field patch???

yeah... the week of the super bowl, their team store set up a pop-up shop in LA at randy's donuts with 300 throwback super bowl jerseys with the official on-field patch. i've only seen 3 or 4 on ebay all year. luckily got mine for 75 in medium, some crazy ppl were asking anywhere from 250-500 for 2xls...couldn't justify paying that much for a patch lol

Back
Top Bottom