2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

1A8C8BD0-F8B9-491A-B2A8-3F71941FB0E9.jpeg

at first I was like “ehh” but they are starting to grow on me, I’m just so used to the previous design. Which I really loved. What bugs me tho is that since the new Vapor elites came out in 2017, the bolt hasn’t been stitched. I really appreciate that detail but I understand the performance aspect where lighter is better.

Anyways tried to order a James power blue limited to hold me over until they start making authentics. Had a large in my cart but it ended up selling out :smh:

would like a Bosa or Allen and they have all sizes but their contracts are up after this season and there’s a high chance they don’t resign lol

That’s no more than Seattle, or the Falcons now.

Ah, I suppose just all the combo’s like that make them out to look for than what they actually are.

When do the Rams drop their announcement? My boy sent me this and I love it but I’m very skeptical of believing anything until it’s official.

B112CE27-79FB-42AE-A386-1C517309F86C.jpeg

Ah, I suppose just all the combo’s like that make them out to look for than what they actually are.

When do the Rams drop their announcement? My boy sent me this and I love it but I’m very skeptical of believing anything until it’s official.

Those are trash if that’s the final product

Yea Seattle does just as many combos and it looks like ATLANTA will too when they announced their new sets.

this just a mockup someone made on PS

Can I please get a legit check? This one one of my grails, so fingers crossed.
9BC6474F-C16A-4323-8BDB-6BB0A4123AA5.jpeg

2E9F8A0E-91CA-4186-8A89-4686E073CF28.jpeg

0796B97C-2C0B-4DA7-A3E5-AB94AAF72C06.jpeg
Super fake, just like every one stated previously. This is also the missing piece to my Peyton Manning jersey collection. I need the Broncos Away (white) Elite in a 48/52. I remember watching one on eBay a few months back that was around $100 pre-owned. I wouldn't pull the trigger and tried to talk down the price a bit since there's virtually no demand on these jerseys and it was worn. Next thing you know, someone swooped in and bought it. I didn't think it was going anywhere as it was sitting there for months.

My Brady Bucs Jersey is scheduled to be delivered to me on October 26th currently....

Is this because they’re all being made overseas and they don’t have very many in America at the moment? Gotta be a way to get one sooner than that.

My Brady Bucs Jersey is scheduled to be delivered to me on October 26th currently....

Is this because they’re all being made overseas and they don’t have very many in America at the moment? Gotta be a way to get one sooner than that.

Did you order an Elite?

The Authentics never arrive until around the start of the season. I'm guessing COVID-19 is probably slowing down the supply chain, too,

Did you order an Elite?

The Authentics never arrive until around the start of the season. I'm guessing COVID-19 is probably slowing down the supply chain, too,

I think it’s considered the Elite...it’s not the authentic, it’s the $150 one.

If I knew it wasn’t gonna arrive til October I would have just waited to grab one at a store once they’re back open.

I think it’s considered the Elite...it’s not the authentic, it’s the $150 one.

If I knew it wasn’t gonna arrive til October I would have just waited to grab one at a store once they’re back open.

Oh ok. Those are the "limited" jerseys. You might be able to just cancel the order still. You can do it in your order account on Fanatics, or call them if that doesn't help. Good luck.

Oh ok. Those are the "limited" jerseys. You might be able to just cancel the order still. You can do it in your order account on Fanatics, or call them if that doesn't help. Good luck.

They seem impossible to get up with. I tried to cancel in order in the past and I just gave up. And right now it’s even harder with probably barely any staff working.

1A8C8BD0-F8B9-491A-B2A8-3F71941FB0E9.jpeg

at first I was like “ehh” but they are starting to grow on me, I’m just so used to the previous design. Which I really loved. What bugs me tho is that since the new Vapor elites came out in 2017, the bolt hasn’t been stitched. I really appreciate that detail but I understand the performance aspect where lighter is better.

Anyways tried to order a James power blue limited to hold me over until they start making authentics. Had a large in my cart but it ended up selling out :smh:

would like a Bosa or Allen and they have all sizes but their contracts are up after this season and there’s a high chance they don’t resign lol
i agree, i liked the old uniforms better but these are growing on me. i miss the white behind the bolts, these dont have that like all the uniforms before. i dont like the numbers on these as much either.

but the chargers still have the best uniforms in all of sports. even though this is a downgrade.

i think i just miss the white behind the bolts lol. chargers have been my favorite team all my life. i love the numbers on the helmets but just not the font.

yellow pants with powder blues look great.

we still have the best uniforms but these need to grow on me a bit a guess.
right now they are my least favorite chargers jerseys from any generation. but that could be because i haven't seen them in action.

I honestly don’t like the gold pants. Like at all.

They shouldve left those in the 70s.

But now they can get crazy with it since they have multiple sets. Mix and match them but I doubt they do that for now. This swap is nice until your realize it’s rams colors pretty much:lol:
3BC2294F-962E-4A2B-9FE9-6AD04C81F263.jpeg

the royal blue would be the color rush so they wont wear it with the yellow pants like this. except in madden when you can switch it lol. i kinda like that combo.

but still, i liked the original color rush unis better. those were actually the best uniforms to me out of everything. not having the panel of the bolts be a different color really bothers me lol. reason why i didnt like the home unis for the 2000s

herbert is gonna be great though.

the royal blue would be the color rush so they wont wear it with the yellow pants like this. except in madden when you can switch it lol. i kinda like that combo.

but still, i liked the original color rush unis better. those were actually the best uniforms to me out of everything. not having the panel of the bolts be a different color really bothers me lol. reason why i didnt like the home unis for the 2000s

herbert is gonna be great though.

Wow, that's terrible.

Back
Top Bottom