2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

On todays episode of Silver Crystal Sports is trash (company who customized fanatics Vapor Elites).

Wait 4 weeks in the mail for this ****. And it’s a present for someone too smh.

Fanatics is sending me a replacement and I get to keep this and putting mention of the issue in the notes. But good god this is crap. I’m trying to reach out to silver crystal sports directly because this is flat out unacceptable.

E11C0A14-6F23-45C9-901A-29224B2FA7A2.jpeg
425BA99D-F342-4D83-89A1-C419FABBAC49.jpeg
392B3849-7551-497F-A47A-A562D9D19471.jpeg

They glued the numbers on?

The red hat is pretty popular too lol. That’s more of a gang thing though.

That hat **** for gangs is wild as hell, especially for people not from California. There was this dude from L.A. who used to always post videos on Twitter about how much certain hats would get you pressed in certain neighborhoods.

It was funny as hell, but informative. 😂😂😂

made it seem like the only hat that was universally accepted was a Dodgers hat.

That hat **** for gangs is wild as hell, especially for people not from California. There was this dude from L.A. who used to always post videos on Twitter about how much certain hats would get you pressed in certain neighborhoods.

Didn't know hats could get you in trouble. Just FYI most Chinese guys will not be wearing green hats. Lol

it’s crazy that it’s an official new era hat and not some knock off. They knew what they were making

Jerseys too. Niner red is a popular norcal gang jersey and the cowboys is / was a popular socal gang jersey
Those hood politics are something else. On that Twitter thread I was talking about, I asked if I would be cool wearing my STL Cardinals fitted, and someone responded, “Good lucc”. 😂😂😂

It’s like every team can have some sort of connection to an L.A. gang.

Those hood politics are something else. On that Twitter thread I was talking about, I asked if I would be cool wearing my STL Cardinals fitted, and someone responded, “Good lucc”. 😂😂😂

It’s like every team can have some sort of connection to an L.A. gang.

For a while schools didn’t allow sports jerseys for that reason. You can unknowingly put yourself at risk.

Haha me and my boy both got denied entry into a club and then nearly shot outside of a late night taco truck in PDX because he was wearing a KC Royals hat and I was wearing a Bo Jackson Royals jersey. Apparently there is a large concentration of Kitchen Crips in PDX. We had ZERO clue, lol.

Haha me and my boy both got denied entry into a club and then nearly shot outside of a late night taco truck in PDX because he was wearing a KC Royals hat and I was wearing a Bo Jackson Royals jersey. Apparently there is a large concentration of Kitchen Crips in PDX. We had ZERO clue, lol.

Damn. Didn’t even have the common courtesy to ask you “Where you from?”

Remove if this isn’t ok but didn’t know where else to post. Are there a lot of fake Wilson jerseys Around?
Trying to check this Faulk
8C93B415-2BAD-4C34-BABF-A83ABCB92C9E.jpeg
400BF2FE-251A-4D8E-8ABD-0B01D4BC87A6.jpeg
FC19F01A-90BC-4685-A52E-9DA5EB61C795.jpeg
F8256CAC-C5BE-4563-B622-D596A2F28F6D.jpeg
ADC1A920-C631-48A0-BB12-ED418D11DF9B.jpeg
76146B0C-6068-46AA-BD94-D23625FA959D.jpeg

Jerseys too. Niner red is a popular norcal gang jersey and the cowboys is / was a popular socal gang jersey

I remember when the Niners had JT O’Sullivan and a lot of people were rocking his jersey mainly because he was number 14

As a Chargers fan in Northern California I’m definitely not rocking a Keenan Allen jersey
Or a navy blue Manny Machado padres jersey

I remember when the Niners had JT O’Sullivan and a lot of people were rocking his jersey mainly because he was number 14

As a Chargers fan in Northern California I’m definitely not rocking a Keenan Allen jersey
Or a navy blue Manny Machado padres jersey

Padres got the nice brown now. I think you can wear the white Allen safely. The powder blue isn’t a gang affliction shade. Chargers and Padres current sets are actually one of my favorites

Padres got the nice brown now. I think you can wear the white Allen safely. The powder blue isn’t a gang affliction shade. Chargers and Padres current sets are actually one of my favorites

its the number 13.

I see why the red carr jersey got a good amount of bids. Cause it’s the number 4.

its the number 13.

I see why the red carr jersey got a good amount of bids. Cause it’s the number 4.

I worn my browns obj a few times with no issues. Different if it’s a gang color but I guess it depends on where you go too.

I worn my browns obj a few times with no issues. Different if it’s a gang color but I guess it depends on where you go too.

yeah Brown OBJ is different.

But that’s why you don’t see a number 14 on
Chargers, rams, dodgers, even angels.

don’t wanna be walking around wearing number 14 in socal.

Last edited:
Gifted a dak elite over the weekend….
9E0AA256-11F4-4B9F-AAF1-99233173336C.jpeg
Love the Dak jersey, but I just can't do these Nike Elite's as much as I love them because of the neck/collar. I'm 6'4 with long arms, so to get an elite jersey big/long enough to fit me comfortably, the neck/collar is always wayyyyyyy too huge and doesn't look right SMH

So glad I didn’t pull the trigger on the customs, and take a gamble with slanted name plate and/or crooked NFL shield.

Knew it was a matter of time before they released the pre-made home Herberts. Fanatics code not working no more but Chargers “shop” has their own code that’s been working for 3 seasons now :lol:

The only thing I’m WORRIED about is my actual package getting delivered. I’m literally 9 miles away from the west coast Fanatics distribution center, and they always use contract OnTrac drivers for their local orders:angry:

My Tatis JR home authentic that was on back order for 6 weeks shipped last week and on delivery day some contract delivery driver entered my neighborhood and scanned all the packages in his 2005 328 BMW as “delivered” and then made the deliveries after scanning it all at once. I was heated and on the phone with customer service trying to locate my package. My girl went to toss the trash outside and came back with my jersey and said some middle eastern dude that spoke zero English delivered it to her:lol: hate how billion dollar corporations like Fanatics and Walmart wanna save money by using OnTrac smh
661D884B-23A6-4DBE-B65C-FD1E3F73F5BA.jpeg
do you or does anyone know if fanatics gift cards can be used to purchase from shop.chargers.com?

Back
Top Bottom