2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Frankly, I'm not sure why it's so hard to buy a retail Lions and Titans Elite jersey at Fanatics or any of their satellite stores. I guess option #2 is to go through the issued/game used route of obscure players. These were picked up from eBay, Lelands, for about $125/each. High quality and made in USA. If anyone has a plug for cheap titans jerseys LMK.
20230125_093726-COLLAGE.jpg 20230125_093803-COLLAGE.jpg

Frankly, I'm not sure why it's so hard to buy a retail Lions and Titans Elite jersey at Fanatics or any of their satellite stores. I guess option #2 is to go through the issued/game used route of obscure players. These were picked up from eBay, Lelands, for about $125/each. High quality and made in USA. If anyone has a plug for cheap titans jerseys LMK.

I really love that Lions jersey. The tint of blue just hits right. So clean.

Wow

It’s crazy that Nike doesn’t sell Limited or Elite jerseys with the Super Bowl patch, or that the NFL doesn’t sell authentic Super Bowl patches by themselves.

I bought what I’m pretty sure is a knockoff Super Bowl patch off to sew onto my Kelce limited jersey if the Chiefs win. Did the same thing with my Mahomes limited jersey with the Super Bowl 54 patch.

9A880B8C-A1B6-4588-AC80-B0ACAF9BAF1C.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s crazy that Nike doesn’t sell Limited or Elite jerseys with the Super Bowl patch, or that the NFL doesn’t sell authentic Super Bowl patches by themselves.

I bought what I’m pretty sure is a knockoff Super Bowl patch off to sew onto my Kelce limited jersey if the Chiefs win. Did the same thing with my Mahomes limited jersey with the Super Bowl 54 patch.

NBA is the same. Impossible to get the actual patch.

Gonna pick one up but are the Eagles wearing the road white's since the Rams had home colors last year?

I been eyeing an Elite Mahomes jersey. How do they fit? I normally wear XL in all Nike tops.

Looking real official!!! If I knew it would ship that fast I woulda ordered one before they sold out…planning on getting a white Kelce elite custom if we win CHIEFS KINGDOM BABY!!!
Since the NFL won’t sell the official Super Bowl patch by itself or a white jersey with the Super Bowl patch, I ordered a patch on eBay.

It’s off compared to the patch on the players’ jersey, but it seems like it’s the closest I’m going to get. I’ll have it sewn on if the Chiefs win.

63016BE7-965B-4996-82BC-F948B96F9EB8.jpeg

0F6DEFBA-44AF-4951-831F-275BD9A169BA.jpeg

Last edited:
Since the NFL won’t sell the official Super Bowl patch by itself or a white jersey with the Super Bowl patch, I ordered a patch on eBay.

It’s off compared to the patch on the players’ jersey, but it seems like it’s the closest I’m going to get. I’ll have it sewn on if the Chiefs win.

63016BE7-965B-4996-82BC-F948B96F9EB8.jpeg

Your SB patch will look good tucked away in a drawer after the game:lol:

5B928C5F-2793-4E7F-9194-3CC3758D5A57.jpeg

Finally we get something other than white this year 😎
74D88771-3E85-4022-84FA-0883E5C8A422.jpeg
Was just about to ask when the new Opening Night gear dropped. Been refreshing on the Nike app and forgot to check Fanatics.

I see links but when I click on them it goes to a totally different landing page. $159 for that zip up isn’t bad at all. Totally that would be $200.

White Elite Kelce will be next. May have to get the fugazi C patch to add.

Was just about to ask when the new Opening Night gear dropped. Been refreshing on the Nike app and forgot to check Fanatics.

I see links but when I click on them it goes to a totally different landing page. $159 for that zip up isn’t bad at all. Totally that would be $200.

Came in here just to say links are live. I was able to order the Philly one just now.

Philly

Chefs

Dang. Wanted the #15 but have the zip up without on hold here locally.

Just purchased locally. Really nice zip up but it does fit a big boxy in the chest. Would have liked to size down to get a more slim fit but they didn't have a small.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom