2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

I would of thought that with all the Reebok jerseys they would be having a monster sale, but I havent came across anything...

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

I would of thought that with all the Reebok jerseys they would be having a monster sale, but I havent came across anything...

it will happen soon, trust me

I think too many people are thinking DESIGN change... but as mentioned look for the LOOK and FIT of the Uniforms to look more sleek and FITTING. Players will LOVE the look and feel. Nike has been working and working out the Cooling system for Shoulder Pads and Uniforms which some may remember Oregon testing.

Everything Oregon has or has had will be what the NFL see's this season. But look for Oregon to pull even MORE recruits by now having exactly EVERYTHING Pro's have as far as tech and type of uniforms in material use.

Every team has seen alternate options for Throwback and Retro type games. Not sure which have opted for what. For those thinking the Cowboys will stand pat.. you dont realize Jerry and Phil are GREAT friends. The Cowboys were the first team to buck the Riddell trend years ago and have Nike backing by having Nike banners all over their stadium.

Under Armour is preparing NOW for the competition of taking over the NFL Contract in five years.... its about to get serious...

Rock
Gonna be tough. Hearing coughTHEYcough might be going in another direction in other sports.

I just hope no team gets a ridiculously bright uniform. Like the seahawks getting something in neon green.

Im sure the design/branding for each team will remain the same. It's just the materials, cut, and tech of the unis will be different. Unlike Oregon, Nike doesn't have a say in each NFL franchise's branding.

Ladies and Gents
JUST RELEASED ALL 2012 DRAFT CAPS !!!!

Consider yourself SCOOPED !!

432237_10100898459132548_5717566_59332643_7685808_n.jpg

giants-cap.sflb.ashx
eagles-cap.sflb.ashx
http://www.neweracap.com/Libraries/FB_NFL/********-cap.sflb.ashx Cowboys are not available hint hint wink wink new uni's

These are the draft day hats...

The Sideline joints are going to be Classic son...

And you made a brotha chuckle when you left out the Steelers lol

Rock I know they are draft day hats. Gotta deliver for the people though that aren't as advanced as we are. I can't to see their other stuff.
I hate the Steelers. You KNOW this !!!

Definitely pumped for the new stuff. I'm dying to see exactly what "feather trimming" would be on the Seahawks uni's...

Back
Top Bottom