2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Detroit Lions #81 #9 #90
pimp.gif

I don't remember where I read it from but Mark Davis said the Raiders will not have any changes in their uni....dope....

Looks like it was Reebok, although it was orange instead of blue.  So one aspect of it is 2012, the other is 2011.  I'm sure they did that on purpose though.

the 2011-2012 season doesnt end until the draft begins bro thats when they go into training camp and nike takes over as a authorized dealer

Originally Posted by jbc908

the 2011-2012 season doesnt end until the draft begins bro thats when they go into training camp and nike takes over as a authorized dealer

This is 100% incorrect. The Pro Bowl was filled with Nike and New Era apparel.
I have first hand knowledge to the reason why his jersey was Reebok today.

The Broncos are getting new uniforms. The Orange will be the home jersey again and the blue is going to be alternate. Plus all Nike apparel will be unveiled to the public on April 3. 

Trust me jbc908 .... I got this

HMack007 - You 100% positive that Dallas is getting new uniforms??? I would hate to see them change it. Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by HMack007

share with the class.

The Pro Bowl featured Nike gloves and cleats. Players have always been able to wear whatever gloves and cleats they wanted to wear. They did not have Nike uniforms. Nike's uniform deal officially starts in April.

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

The Pro Bowl featured Nike gloves and cleats. Players have always been able to wear whatever gloves and cleats they wanted to wear. They did not have Nike uniforms. Nike's uniform deal officially starts in April.

Did you see who made the Pro Bowl uniforms ??? REEBOK DID NOT They were made IN HOUSE by the league. Nike's licensing agreement went live on Jan 1. That's why they were able to use NFL logo's on their website and marketing tools. Trust me on this.
DaHero .... I'm not 100% sure on new uni's. Jerry is real close with Phil Knight. Something is changing with the Cowboys be it logo or what have you.

HMack007
Any word on the Falcons. AS a die hard Falcons fan I absolutely hate out uniforms... Anything changing? Or should I expect the same?

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Originally Posted by HMack007

share with the class.

It actually was a slick move by Reebok whom Peyton Manning has an endorsement deal with, imo. No matter what he does in Denver, from now until the end of time whenever a documentary, photo, or video segment is shown about Peyton's career that image of him standing next to John Elway holding his Reebok Broncos jersey will always be shown.

6117298.jpg

HMack007 - Thanks for the info. But damn I hope they dont change much. I believe their uniforms are perfect the way they are. Hopefully they don't disappoint

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

HMack007 - Thanks for the info. But damn I hope they dont change much. I believe their uniforms are perfect the way they are. Hopefully they don't disappoint

They wont... 
HMACK has been pretty on point.  I just got another preview and DAMN is all I can say. 

What people should expect as I stated before is Nike provided a Design FIT which will make unis look different as opposed to the Design look.  Im pretty cised... 

I will be unveiling pics soon on our show... Im pretty excited about it.

Edit:

Im more excited about the Cam Newton PE Cleats UA is sending me to wear for my football season with the Monarchs.. OooooOWwwwwww

In Cleveland all new Nike Browns gear on the racks at ****'s Sporting Goods. Went up to purchase and register blocks saying "not availble to purchase per NFL guidelines" Sweet orange color t shirt that says BROWNS, JUST DO IT. Also have white t shirt very similary to Buffalso Bills shirt a couple pages back.

Back
Top Bottom