2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by Caerus

broncos info???
I just saw the pic looks pretty much the same. I wonder if the orange is going to be our new home uni???

It is. Orange Crush is back baby 
pimp.gif

Nice my friend that works at training facility said I was going to the new uni. Had no idea we were getting our orange back. Wonder if the navy will be an alt?

^

that Red alternate Giants jersey is hot garbage.

there is a reason we cancelled that B.S. after we used it a few years back.

any word on those nike free trainer 5.0's that are posted with all the sideline gear?

Originally Posted by snuks5

Originally Posted by MMG

all that for the same %#$%#+$ jerseys
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 What did you think would happen? Oregon uni steez for the NFL? Most of these teams have had their uni design for decades and reflect their tradition ie: Packers and Raiders. The ones that dont, already had a recent redesign. I'm sure Seattle is Nike's test team since they're so close to Oregon.

I'm more excited about the sideline gear and New Era fits!

laugh.gif
 im sayin

seahawks is gonna be
pimp.gif
 all year though

Originally Posted by flick45

any word on those nike free trainer 5.0's that are posted with all the sideline gear?

sorry, i meant the free TR3.  Some are on NDC now, but the colors are awful.

Interesting to me that some of the teams apparently aren't even using the Speed Machine template.  I wonder why that is.

sorry, i meant the free TR3.  Some are on NDC now, but the colors are awful.

This...

OK GOT MY THIRST QUENCHED THANKS @PleaseSayTheB FOR POSTING THE STEELERS UNI...IT LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME JUST CLEANER...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DRI-FIT SHORTS AND TEE'S TO COME IN FROM SWOOSH ON THURSDAY

Nike jersey prices: $100 for gameday jersey, $135 for limited jersey (hybrid between game & elite), Elite 51 jersey ($250).

Originally Posted by jayli

Interesting to me that some of the teams apparently aren't even using the Speed Machine template.  I wonder why that is.

What do you mean by this?

Originally Posted by bigsupa

OK GOT MY THIRST QUENCHED THANKS @PleaseSayTheB FOR POSTING THE STEELERS UNI...IT LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME JUST CLEANER...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DRI-FIT SHORTS AND TEE'S TO COME IN FROM SWOOSH ON THURSDAY

Exactly. Can't wait to get a new steelers jersey. Big Ben elite will be copped.

eagles, raiders, packers aren't using the new template 
also ******** and bills will have alternates

Originally Posted by Shox23

eagles, raiders, packers aren't using the new template 
also ******** and bills will have alternates

Yeah if you look, the materials for the Packers, Eagles and Raiders looks to pretty much be the same as before.  Whereas the Speed Machine template uses mostly water-resistant materials and then mesh on certain areas.  It also looks as though a number of the teams (like the Pats) went with the template, but without flywire in the collar.  Although I couldn't 100% confirm that by the pics.

That video link someone put up with the Giants equipment manager showed the water resistance of the new materials - I could def see that helping out in wet games. 

if you look at the detailed pics of the teams he mentioned, they don't seem to incorporate the new neckline material (flywirish) like many of the other teams.  I am not sure if it is because it interfered with the integrity of that specific teams' neckline and jersey cut, or if they just didn't want it.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,new_york_jets - just cause I am a Jets fan.

Why would you even by a gameday jersey when for 35 more, you can have a Limited/Premier jersey?????????

I think the replica is just too much. (Yes I know we are an authentic and somewhat Premier board but there are others that will see this and say no thanks.)

Back
Top Bottom