2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

And Also, if those four teams are not using the material (Which they do not show on the Nike site that they do either) Why does Nike still feel that they should charge 250 for those?????????

Originally Posted by Shox23

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by jayli

Interesting to me that some of the teams apparently aren't even using the Speed Machine template.  I wonder why that is.

What do you mean by this?
eagles, raiders, packers aren't using the new template 
also ******** and bills will have alternates

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,new_york_jets - just cause I am a Jets fan.

Why would you even by a gameday jersey when for 35 more, you can have a Limited/Premier jersey?????????

I think the replica is just too much. (Yes I know we are an authentic and somewhat Premier board but there are others that will see this and say no thanks.)
I guess this remains to be seen, but the pics of the Elite jerseys in that link look like they're going to be oversized again, especially in the sleeves.  I don't get why it's so hard to have tailored sleeves, but maybe I'm in the minority on that one.

Also, I just watched the transformation video on the NDC NFL Shop page...odd that they use the old NFL logo instead of the current one.

I wish Nike would take a page from the Apple Playbook and stream these events on their website. It would be cool to watch. I was disappointed I couldn't watch the event when they unveiled the hyperdunk 2012 w/ the ability to check your vertical.

Originally Posted by XIIz89

Panthers and Falcons aren't using the new template either.

This makes no sense to me... The Elite in the Nike store is different than the Elite on display.

2q2o3h3.png

vs

4ihr2p.png

That elite is Hot *!+ Garbage....

Key Nike Elite 51 sideline apparel include the following silhouettes in team designs: Nike Padded Reversible Jacket, Nike 650 Destroyer Jacket, Nike Storm Fit Shell Jacket, Nike Pro Combat Hypercool Speed Top Short Sleeve, Nike Pro Combat Hypercool Speed Top Sleeveless, Nike Legend Conference Long Sleeve T-Shirt, the Nike Empower Jacket and Pant, Nike Knit Coaches Jacket, Nike KO Hoody, Nike Legend Authentic Font Tee, the Nike N98 Jacket and the Nike Pro Combat Hyperwarm Long Sleeve Training Top. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Originally Posted by XIIz89

Panthers and Falcons aren't using the new template either.

This makes no sense to me... The Elite in the Nike store is different than the Elite on display.

2q2o3h3.png

vs

4ihr2p.png

That elite is Hot *!+ Garbage....
I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be the actual product. They'll probably update all the pictures later.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Nothing wrong with craftsmanship.
I think he's referring to the "3" falling off on the side sleeve.  Looks pretty funny, I got a chuckle out of it.      

What would annoy me if I was a fan of the teams not using the new template is if I drop $250 on an elite now, then my team changes to the new template in a year or two, I'd feel like a real sucker.

thought these would be a lot more different. from a far they look a lot like the reeboks

Didn't expect a complete overhaul in the style, but the materials were a necessity. The purple 28 will be had.

"The New England Patriots have chosen to take full innovation minus Flywire technology in the neckline in order to stay true to their design aesthetic. While the Patriots look will stay true to years past, the new Nike Elite 51 Uniform was designed and engineered from the inside out, focusing on creating a system where the baselayer, padding, jersey and pant work in concert. A few of the new innovations include increasing sleeve articulation for better range of motion and integrating new four-way stretch fabrication to provide a streamlined shrink-wrap fit. "

http://nikeinc.com/nfl/ne...nd-patriots#/inline/9338

Sounds like there will be some kind of re-haul in 2013. I wouldn't be surprised if new jerseys popped up then.

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

I wish Nike would take a page from the Apple Playbook and stream these events on their website. It would be cool to watch. I was disappointed I couldn't watch the event when they unveiled the hyperdunk 2012 w/ the ability to check your vertical.

what apple events get streamed? they record them and then post them later.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

what apple events get streamed? they record them and then post them later.

Sorry. That I I was referring to. I would like to go to Nikeinc.com tonight and watch this event. That won't happen.

Back
Top Bottom