2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Originally Posted by cutthroat

Originally Posted by Zyzz

wait, what teams are getting a black alternate??

I heard a rumor in hear that the Cowboys might be getting a black alternate.  I would love to see some photos.

I hope the Bucs get a black and red Alt

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by MMG

20mlv5.jpg

i really want that 49ers jacket
pimp.gif
but houston
pimp.gif

if every team is getting a destroyer jackets, consider the lions niners one COPPED
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fixed

stopped by the NFL store in the city, terrible and waste of time
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AirCJ

Originally Posted by cutthroat

Originally Posted by Zyzz

wait, what teams are getting a black alternate??

I heard a rumor in hear that the Cowboys might be getting a black alternate.  I would love to see some photos.

I hope the Bucs get a black and red Alt

We would REALLY look like the Falcons then.

Anyone preordering a jersey tonight?
Hoping to get a Dez Bryant Elite jersey, still unsure on whether to go white or navy.

I absolutely will be buying a Ray Lewis authentic at midnight. Probably getting white. I don't think they are selling the alternate black yet. I'm pretty sure Nike has something up their sleeves for those and other teams.

FYI,
From what I have read, NDC will only have the Game Jersey available for preorder, not the Elite model.

But then I received an email from NFLShop with the subject line:  
[h1]Nike Dallas Cowboys Elite & Game Jersey: Pre-Order Begins April 15th at NFLShop.com[/h1]
So I guess if you want to order an Elite jersey, NFLShop would be the place to do it.  

Originally Posted by FsuNol8

FYI,
From what I have read, NDC will only have the Game Jersey available for preorder, not the Elite model.

But then I received an email from NFLShop with the subject line:  
[h1]Nike Dallas Cowboys Elite & Game Jersey: Pre-Order Begins April 15th at NFLShop.com[/h1]
So I guess if you want to order an Elite jersey, NFLShop would be the place to do it.  
What I've noticed....is if you go to the actual individual team's online shop themselves, they have the Elite's for preorder. (Instead of NDC only having  the Game model available)

Does anyone know if they charge your card right away or when the item officially ships? I remember pre ordering from new era only to get charged when the item shipped two weeks later.
Edit: Found the info.

• Credit Cards are not charged until order items are shipped.
  • Debit and Bank Check Cards may reflect deduction of funds immediately upon order.

Originally Posted by HMack007

I absolutely will be buying a Ray Lewis authentic at midnight. Probably getting white. I don't think they are selling the alternate black yet. I'm pretty sure Nike has something up their sleeves for those and other teams.
Nike said no Elite jerseys for Ravens players would be up at midnight
ohwell.gif

I am waiting for the white Ravens Lewis to hit Swoosh before I order...can't beat an Elite for $150.
pimp.gif

Me being a Panthers fan, I may just go with a "Game" jersey for now. I like the cut better when compared to the Elite. I have a feeling the "Limited" Jersey is going to have the same mesh front as the Elite. Cam Newton ALL DAY!!!!!

Passing on the "game jerseys". They look horrible compared to the elites imo. They look more like v neck shirts with extra long sleeves.

Back
Top Bottom