2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Stopped by the NFL Store in NYC today to check the new jerseys, and they had "game jerseys" on display (not for purchase), and they look... 
ohwell.gif

jecca650, you're absolutely right, they look like v-neck Dri-Fits with long sleeves.

Maybe I'm late but the NFL team ID dunks
eek.gif
eek.gif
So many teams colors have slick combos, got me wanting some Saints Dunks and I'm a Skins fan.

I'd like to buy jerseys but I'll wait till Niketown stores carry them in stock (especially the elites). I want to try them on in person to make sure the fit is right, and to ask my boy for a discount.
Isn't there supposed to be 3 jerseys? Replica that's $100, one that's a little below $200 similar to the authentic, and the authentic for $250 (elite)?

I wanna see some pics of these before i buy anything.. trying to get a Cam jersey though.. carried me through fantasy last year

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I'd like to buy jerseys but I'll wait till Niketown stores carry them in stock (especially the elites). I want to try them on in person to make sure the fit is right, and to ask my boy for a discount.
Isn't there supposed to be 3 jerseys? Replica that's $100, one that's a little below $200 similar to the authentic, and the authentic for $250 (elite)?

My sentiments exactly.  I want to try on some sizes before I drop $250! And I think Im just gonna go head and cop the Elite, gonna order a Home Charles Woodson when I figure out what size I need 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MichaelClearyVI

I wanna see some pics of these before i buy anything.. trying to get a Cam jersey though.. carried me through fantasy last year

I know what you mean. No one in my league picked him up until I did with the last pick overall. Ha, most of the dudes had started leaving the draft table when I announced it!

I feel like the nfl should have let nike have a little more leeway on how the jerseys look. NCAA>>>>>>>>>>>>>NFL kits imo

Originally Posted by BabyMatrix

I feel like the nfl should have let nike have a little more leeway on how the jerseys look. NCAA>>>>>>>>>>>>>NFL kits imo

The NFL has no control over individual team designs. The teams, themselves,  are the ones who decide on the design.
And there is entirely too much history tied into the majority of uniforms to allow the Oregon treatment on NFL uniforms. 

Originally Posted by FsuNol8

Originally Posted by MichaelClearyVI

I know what you mean. No one in my league picked him up until I did with the last pick overall. Ha, most of the dudes had started leaving the draft table when I announced it!
I hear you both - grabbed him for $3 in my auction at the end just to block another guy...I didn't even want him.

Im excited about this nike contract, got sick of seeing that stupid reebok symbol on everything.

nikeid, has dunks that are team inspired with logo on tongue idk how late i am on this just wanted to spread the word

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

The limited jerseys are going to be $135 and will be available by the end of June. 
I wonder how much of an upgrade Nike is going to give us to justify the $35 difference.  I actually remember someone saying they'll look like the elites but without all the tech.

SO I SEE NDC HAS YANKED T HE SWOOSH PRICING ON THE NFL LINE...

GLAD I GOT MY STUFF B4 HAND

I kinda want to ID some Niner dunks, I wonder how long that Id option will be available though.

edit: I'm really leaning towards these, but I already have Diamond Turfs for gameday.

a3136f326b11380b8e945f7bba290c0007bf93bc_r.jpeg

There's a reason why teams alternate jerseys have not been seen yet. And each team will reveal their own.
The BOOM is coming .... 

Back
Top Bottom