2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Originally Posted by Zyzz

that Rivers looks sweet, i love the kiss cut numbers
pimp.gif

im 6'0 and i plan on getting a size 40. i think it will be perfect fit.

can someone take a length measurement of a size 40?

According to the size chart on nfl shop the size 40 elite is 31 inches long.

yea that Raiders is a great fit. a little loose on the shoulders and sits high on the bicep. pretty much exactly what i'd be looking for.

i went to NTSF and had a chance to see the Elite and Game jerseys in person and i am really feeling the Game jersey more. i don't care too much for the newer tech that was added to the Elite and the flywire collar is ugly in my opinion.

Originally Posted by imanikehead

i went to NTSF and had a chance to see the Elite and Game jerseys in person and i am really feeling the Game jersey more. i don't care too much for the newer tech that was added to the Elite and the flywire collar is ugly in my opinion.

THIS. 
I went to Seattle Seahawks team shop and didn't get the chance to look at Seahawks elite jersey (I don't think they released it just yet) but I got to chance to see replica game jersey and I was pretty impressed with quality. Fabric and letterings/numbers were nothing close to those Reebok screened-on replicas. I am probably going to pick up Elite sooner or later (hopefully, Lynch) but I don't mind getting game jerseys.  

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Any chance of an Elite Moss 49ers eventually going on sale?

i dont even think those will be mass produced. thats just my opinion.

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

is this how you want it to look?

-d33c37747f01a0c6.jpg

you would look like a fool.

We want it more fitted but not as skin tight from the pic above. I'm holding off on Nike until I actually try one on and see if a tailor can cut it to my standard. Besides the season hasn't even started yet
laugh.gif

Here's my Reebok Game Worn jersey sz 44 on me (5'8" 150lbs).

spbtjm.jpg

2iihfgh.jpg

Looks dumb to be honest. 
Where's dude with the sz 40 fit pics??

question... why are ppl debating between elite and game jerseys?? aren't the game jerseys replicas??
sick.gif

anyway, just got my elite ray lewis today from nflshop. quality is great. materials feel amazing. sleeves are a little long, true, but not that bad. i'm 6'0", btw, and i copped a sz 44. a sz 40 woulda prolly worked for me also as i'm only 155 lbs. these are way better than the reebok jerseys, but imho, like i said in other threads, the circa 2000 authentic nike nfl jerseys >>>>

2hnz8zs.jpg

k3olkz.jpg

2zi1zlj.jpg

doq4c8.jpg

51zhnc.jpg

13z95ok.jpg

2rnd2cy.jpg

ff8zn7.jpg

2eob393.jpg

whh5ki.jpg

jfhlbb.jpg

So I received the size 40 today in the romo and I couldn't get in over my head lol It was pretty tight. I 6'0 180. I've been working out over 15 years so I have wide back and shoulders. and no i'm not bragging I'm just saying the jersey is to small. I've collected jerseys for years and I'm not really impressed with the quality of the cowboys elite jersey. I'm gunna just pick up some player tee's instead lol

Originally Posted by austin066

it says they got an 8 and an 8.5 left in the Dolphins

http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-567164/pgid-567162

they released sunday and were very limited so they went quick.

Thanks, I saw. The 8.5 would have been a tight fit and paying $170 wouldn't have been okay. I got the email from Nike but didn't realize they were releasing every team I thought it was just the 4 in the email they listed. Stupid me lol. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to make my NikeID AM90's in dolphins colors again.

Here is the best I can do today to give you guys some sz 40 pics on body.  I'm about 5'9 and about 175.  I love the way the 40 fits me.
For those that don't know by now .. use the NFL shop size chart for pretty good measurements.

sz40.jpg

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

That Ravens Elite is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Glad everyone is finally getting their Elite's in.

thanks bruh. i'ma try to find my 2000 nike authentic ray lewis to do a comparison.

that size 40 chargers above looks like a good fit. maybe i shoulda went with a 40. i was afraid it might be too tight. i knew nike's cut of the jerseys would be smaller than freeboot, but i wasn't exactly sure on the sizing. for me, when in doubt, i just go with a sz L. when the white and alternate ravens elites are available maybe i'll go down to a sz 40.

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Here is the best I can do today to give you guys some sz 40 pics on body.  I'm about 5'9 and about 175.  I love the way the 40 fits me.
For those that don't know by now .. use the NFL shop size chart for pretty good measurements.

sz40.jpg

nice, im 5'10 but fat @ 220.
i want my jersey to fit how yours doe there..

you wearing just a tee underneath im assuming. 

i usually wear 48 in bball jersey, 

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

sz40.jpg

nice, im 5'10 but fat @ 220.
i want my jersey to fit how yours doe there..

you wearing just a tee underneath im assuming. 

i usually wear 48 in bball jersey, 
Same stats as you except I'm not fat and I always get a 48 so I think I'm going to keep that going.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by jayli

Is it just me, or does the collar/neck area look REALLY thick in the pic above?

This.
It looks real stiff, as if it won't fall around your neckline naturally...

yea, doesnt look good at all
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jayli

Is it just me, or does the collar/neck area look REALLY thick in the pic above?

This.

30t6p3b.gif
Personally I think the flywire collars look great and the thickness does not bother me at all.   I much prefer this than something with a lower cut.  

This.

30t6p3b.gif
Personally I think the flywire collars look great and the thickness does not bother me at all.   I much prefer this than something with a lower cut.  

well i cant see how it actually looks since your heads cut off but ill see for myself sooner or later if i can ever find a place with the elites.

Back
Top Bottom