2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

anyone know how these nike nfl defender reversible jackets fit?

anywhere to get them under retail for black friday?

If you know your suit jacket size go by that. I'm a size 38 and I went with a small (35-38). Fits perfectly (I like my clothes a little more fitted and I can fit a hoodie underneath for an extra layer if I needed to)! Right now 15% off at NFLSHOP and fanatics.com. They had a 30% off sale off outerwear a couple weeks ago when I got mine. Hope this helps. BTW this jacket is awesome! Worth the money if you can get it at a discount. $180 is a little steep but anything under $150 and I think it's worth it. I think the jacket will be very durable and last a long time. Way better than last years reversible jacket. Everything is embroidered (not screened patches like last year) on the jacket and it's surprisingly warm. Quality is way better than any other Nike NFL stuff they've put out the last couple years. Also, it's 2 jackets in one!

Last edited:
If you know your suit jacket size go by that. I'm a size 38 and I went with a small (35-38). Fits perfectly (I like my clothes a little more fitted and I can fit a hoodie underneath for an extra layer if I needed to)! Right now 15% off at NFLSHOP and fanatics.com. They had a 30% off sale off outerwear a couple weeks ago when I got mine. Hope this helps. BTW this jacket is awesome! Worth the money if you can get it at a discount. $180 is a little steep but anything under $150 and I think it's worth it. I think the jacket will be very durable and last a long time. Way better than last years reversible jacket. Everything is embroidered (not screened patches like last year) on the jacket and it's surprisingly warm. Quality is way better than any other Nike NFL stuff they've put out the last couple years. Also, it's 2 jackets in one!

monta-ellis-handshake-o.gif

thanks bruh. found it on Eastbay for 150 plus 25$ off :nthat:

and props for reppin your team through a season like this :lol:

Hi guys!  Any difference between the limited jersey and the game jersey besides the flywire at the neck?  A few comments that i read is the sleeves run a little long for the game jersey, how about for the limited jersey?  Thanks!

Irritates me Nike never releases Elite versions of the SB jerseys. :smh:

Reebok didn't either. I think the turnaround is too slow for them to get it to market in time. You basically have from the end of the NFC/AFC championship game until kickoff Superbowl Sunday to sew the patches on Elite jerseys, and even then the pickings get kind of slim for Elites as the season runs down so it could potentially take even longer for them to crank out elite blanks and then put the patch on.

I know I'd only buy an elite with the patch if my team won, especially since there'd almost surely be a $20-40 markup.

Do they only release Sherman-Wilson-Lynch jerseys with the SB Patch? I wanted to pick up an Earl Thomas or  a Doug Baldwin, but only see those 3 listed on the Seahawks team shop. Any possiblity the actual teamstore downtown Seattle has more? Though they're likely sold out. Thanks!

Do they only release Sherman-Wilson-Lynch jerseys with the SB Patch? I wanted to pick up an Earl Thomas or  a Doug Baldwin, but only see those 3 listed on the Seahawks team shop. Any possiblity the actual teamstore downtown Seattle has more? Though they're likely sold out. Thanks!

I think those were the only ones they did this year, but at least they offered them in Limited, if I remember right you could only get Game tier last year. Compared to the actual patch I think what they use on the jerseys looks terrible, but that's just me. I know you want to commemorate the big win with as much gear as you can get(you should see the amount of stuff I have from the 2009 season) but if you ever get a look at the real deal jerseys it'll be a major disappointment, the cuts all different, the numbers and names are way better, and the patch is really nice on the actual worn jerseys compared to what they'll sell you.

These jackets make anyone wearing it look like a foil wrapped human burrito with arms because of the silver/aluminum foil color and puffiness. 

Sorry if this has been clearly posted elsewhere, but can anyone give me insight on the differences in terms of quality between NFLShop's Proline jerseys and the typical Nike Game jerseys?

I've never seen a pro line in the wild, but I think the biggest difference is that it's made using dazzle mesh and the game jerseys just use polyester. Also the screened numbers appear to be done better on the Nike ones vs the Pro Line. I know for the 2012 season the Proline was still modeled off the Reebok jerseys, but it looks like they changed them for the 2013 season to better match what the players wear.

Good looking out mints. The fact that they were the same price as the Game Nike's made me wonder...like who would really opt for the Proline over Nike [minus those for political reasons], unless Proline's quality were actually better...

Good looking out mints. The fact that they were the same price as the Game Nike's made me wonder...like who would really opt for the Proline over Nike [minus those for political reasons], unless Proline's quality were actually better...

They have a LOT more players available than Nike, sure you can customize a Gamer, but that puts it at the Limited price range.

Sorry if this has been clearly posted elsewhere, but can anyone give me insight on the differences in terms of quality between NFLShop's Proline jerseys and the typical Nike Game jerseys?

get the Nike, the quality, look, and feel are awesome for a replica

You should spend the extra $35 and get the limited. Big difference between the game and limited.

Back
Top Bottom