2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Where can I get some Reebok authentic re-attrbuted? Have some deaean authentics I can't even get 50 bucks for now so want to turn them into like trotter or Dawkins or something

Don't know if posted before... Anyone know how the Nike hoodies, shirts and shorts sizes run? I'm about to order some gear at the nfl shop. I heard the hoodies run pretty small. I'm about 5'9 180-185, transitioning from athletic built to dad bod, lol... Any help is appreciated. Thanks
The hoodies seem to run a little small to me, but the shirts are true to size.  I'm 5'10, 180 and I get a Large in the hoodies and a Medium in the t-shirts.  You might be best off by going to your local Lids or some other store that carries this apparel and just try it on.  I haven't bought any NFL shorts, but I always get XL in other Nike and Jordan brand shorts.

The hoodies seem to run a little small to me, but the shirts are true to size.  I'm 5'10, 180 and I get a Large in the hoodies and a Medium in the t-shirts.  You might be best off by going to your local Lids or some other store that carries this apparel and just try it on.  I haven't bought any NFL shorts, but I always get XL in other Nike and Jordan brand shorts.

Thanks for the reply... Does the shirts in medium feel like a slim fit to you?

Sheesh, I'm 5'9 155lbs... Medium fits to snug but then a Large fits a little bigger than I would like

Wish there was an in-between :lol:

Thanks for the reply... Does the shirts in medium feel like a slim fit to you?

I guess you could say that, but it's a "regular fit" shirt by design. I don't like my clothes baggy anymore, plus I'm a skinny dude, so they work for me. It all depends on your fit preference, honestly. Five years ago, I liked my clothes bigger, so I was copping XL's. Not so much, anymore. The size guide with the measurements on nfl shop might benefit you too.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I figured I would share my small collection that I have grabbed in the last 2 seasons. Unfortunately, only 2 are elites. The rest are the limited ones but they are more than enough for me. Split them up into 3 batches to preserve mobile users the headache

Some good players and some good jerseys. I bought my boy two Tim Tebow jerseys as a joke when they were $18. He said he liked the Limited jerseys so much he was still gonna wear them.

Some good players and some good jerseys. I bought my boy two Tim Tebow jerseys as a joke when they were $18. He said he liked the Limited jerseys so much he was still gonna wear them.

thnks man. i actually like the feel of the limited more than the elites as they are more comfy and the make up of them is pretty solid compared to the swingman adidas nba jerseys. the collector in me always desires the elite tho.

thnks man. i actually like the feel of the limited more than the elites as they are more comfy and the make up of them is pretty solid compared to the swingman adidas nba jerseys. the collector in me always desires the elite tho.

Limited are actually very nice jerseys especially if you can get them under retail

But of course we will always want an authentic

If you were an Texans fan living here, you could find so much discount Texans gear.

Like a month ago, I saw the Elite jerseys ( I believe) speed vent shorts, polos etc.

Last edited:
New elites up on NFL shop...

Might have to cop that Winston throwback. Is the elite version of that any good?

How come the pic of the raiders elite is still old style? If we order do we get new style with fly wire neck or?

How come the pic of the raiders elite is still old style? If we order do we get new style with fly wire neck or?
One of the guys in this thread ordered a Cooper last week, so we'll need to wait for his pics.  But it has to be the new one.  If you look at the Mack Jersey, it looks like an actual picture of the new jersey, while the Cooper is just a computer generated image of the old jersey.  I can't see them sending an old jersey.  That would be shady as hell.  They opted out of flywire, it looks like, but everything else is updated.

On a semi-related note, I wonder when/if the NFL is gonna start wearing the style of jersey that all the teams in the College Football Playoff wore last year.

SBB bruh

About to order the Winston. I don't like him but I like the jersey. Wish they have Evans or someone else. Will cop the cooper black jersey too. Want a Woodson but hope cooper turns out to be a stud

Why buy a jersey of a player you don't like? Might as well wait for the Evans.

I've had this jersey for a couple of years now. I actually like Muscle Hamster.

Edit: whoops. Now I c ur talking to zyzz :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom