2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

I assume you don't want to pay full price for it so the only option really is to keep an eye on ebay. the seller outlawsportscompany occasionally gets in some nice and rare elites, albeit he is a reseller but still the prices are always under retail.
thank you.

Didn't know he was a reseller. I got my Russell Wilson from him. He is hard to make budge on prices though.
I assume you don't want to pay full price for it so the only option really is to keep an eye on ebay. the seller outlawsportscompany occasionally gets in some nice and rare elites, albeit he is a reseller but still the prices are always under retail.

Can I get help with a legit check on this "Elite" Evans jersey, mesh looks off.

That's a really bad fake

That tag is terrible

You prob won't find an Evans elite on eBay honestly

Thanks man. I figured. Anyone have a lead on an Elite Evans Jersey? Trying to avoid the custom route based on what I have read. Only place I have seen any is on the team's site shop.

That's a really bad fake

That tag is terrible

You prob won't find an Evans elite on eBay honestly

Thanks man. I figured. Anyone have a lead on an Elite Evans Jersey? Trying to avoid the custom route based on what I have read. Only place I have seen any is on the team's site shop.

They have ore made elite on team shop? I'd grab that

Anyways with customizing, the bucs use different twill design and actually has 3M on the boarder somewhere

The numbers should be accurate otherwise it will look off but I'm not sure

I had picked up a Winston last year for a member and not gonna lie, it was :pimp:

There was a size 40 on eBay for a while. I think someone here got it. I was going to get it but I'm too big for a 40

Has anyone had experience customizing a Bucs jersey, or know anyone that has done so?

Anyways with customizing, the bucs use different twill design and actually has 3M on the boarder somewhere

I had picked up a Winston last year for a member and not gonna lie, it was :pimp:

Has anyone had experience customizing a Bucs jersey, or know anyone that has done so?

http://m.fanatics.com/NFL_Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers/Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers_Nike_Custom_Elite_Jersey_-_Red

30% off today only with code 30FLASH

Never understood why they don't make authentics or "elites" equivalent to a men's small. Probably wouldn't buy an elite if they did come in a 36-38 because of price but still curious why they don't make them that size

A perk of the Packers still using the old jersey design is that the limited is essentially an elite. Still would like to see the Pack use the color rush design for next year especially because people say they fit slimmer....but it's not gonna happen

Last edited:
in my opinion, all these teams who still use the old twill (ie. panthers, packers, falcons, etc.) should switch to the elite 51 standard.  the eagles and raiders did.  the old twill seems a bit flimsy.

tempted to buy a beast mode.  too bad they dont have the home color, and the only way to get that is via customized route + $5 more.

What's up everyone? Long time no talk. I've been swept up in work and with our company that's been on Shark Tank .....

ANYWAY

Ravens Color Rush jerseys are fire in person.

Too bad my team is trash right now!!!

bisonheart1 bisonheart1 I have the Evans elite custom that people are talking about.
I can take a few pics for you later today if you want them.

I'd appreciate that brother.

No problem. Personally, I'm happy with my jersey. I have another custom (Berry chiefs) that I don't love the numbers on but this one isn't bad IMO. The main thing I noticed is that the stitching across the board is wrong. The ore made elites have the border sewn above the main where customs have the main sewn above the border. Name plates and numbers.
Click to enlarge

Shoulder

Back

No problem. Personally, I'm happy with my jersey. I have another custom (Berry chiefs) that I don't love the numbers on but this one isn't bad IMO. The main thing I noticed is that the stitching across the board is wrong. The ore made elites have the border sewn above the main where customs have the main sewn above the border. Name plates and numbers.
Click to enlarge

Shoulder

Back

Appreciate that. Looks good from the pics. Now just the wait for me.

Back
Top Bottom