2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

The audacity of Nike to have this jacket retail for $300. I mean, it’s a nice jacket, but damn. Saw a few at Marshall’s for $70.
242E0A64-E213-49E1-BF9C-9B771DB85D3F.jpeg

That is the reflective one. $300 is ridiculous.

Alpha Fly Rush line are my favorite jackets. Great for Spring weather or if you have a cold office.

They got like 3-4 different versions of those. I saw the $300 before in Marshalls, I'm assuming it's that material that's thin but keeps you warm for real.

I had the $120 one, paid $60 and returned it. It was thin has hell and mad baggy. Wasn't a fan at all.

I've got a couple of the Vapor Speed/Fly Rush jackets and I love them. My go to on Sundays. I got the $100 one from last year, and the $180 on field from this year, can often find on discounts and I think they're awesome

Question: How does the new Vapor Untouchable Elite Jerseys fit?

Shops here in Hawai‘i don’t really carry the new Elites but only the new Limited ones in which I wear a M? I’m 5' 7, 165 lbs and not looking for the really tight fit. Thank you.

Lids is having an extra 30% off clearance, they got some nice Nike and M&N

Last edited:
Just bit the bullet on a Elite Vikings Thielen from Fanatics. Pretty excited.

On a relating note, and info for other NFL collectors: I've found out that Nike's "stretch twill", while introduced as the standard with Nike elites, is NOT necessarily what each team wears. Many teams still use standard tackle twill. I'd been waiting for some pre-made Vikings jerseys since most of the early Nike Elite gamers used stretch-twill. After extensive research, I've found out they have used both Nike provided stretch-twill AND standard tackle twill on gamers, with tackle-twill being more prevalent the last couple years.

Customized Nike elites usually use tackle-twill. If you are a stickler for accuracy, I hope this helps!

nice buy on that Thielen. If I didn't dislike the vikings and being a Lions fan, other than AB he would be the only other player id cop at this moment.

nice buy on that Thielen. If I didn't dislike the vikings and being a Lions fan, other than AB he would be the only other player id cop at this moment.

Thielen is a feel good story. Super Bowl win would cap the entire "hometown" story.

I have a soft spot for the Lions. Mainly because my mom is from Detroit.

Thielen is a feel good story. Super Bowl win would cap the entire "hometown" story.

I have a soft spot for the Lions. Mainly because my mom is from Detroit.

Has anyone of you Lions fans bought the vapor elite Lions jersey? It would be interesting to see how it looks off the field on someone.

Found it interesting and maybe frustrating that Nike, or it could have been the Chiefs decision to not elect to make the ‘player’ cut Vapor Elite jerseys available to the public.

Few different teams at my local clearance store (Stevenson Ranch. SoCal) for 25$

Attachments

• C177C3F2-6946-4DF1-9B0A-0BAD009C445F.jpeg
    C177C3F2-6946-4DF1-9B0A-0BAD009C445F.jpeg
    750.1 KB · Views: 8
Numbers are a big part of NFL jerseys. What if you would like to have a jersey with your favourite number but it's not assigned to a player or you don't like the player wearing the number? If you don't want to put your own name on the shirt, what are the options? Or is favouring a certain number totally uncommon?

Numbers are a big part of NFL jerseys. What if you would like to have a jersey with your favourite number but it's not assigned to a player or you don't like the player wearing the number? If you don't want to put your own name on the shirt, what are the options? Or is favouring a certain number totally uncommon?
Get the jersey with your favorite number and put TBD on the nameplate :pimp:

I've seen people just put the team name on the back with their fave number.

Back
Top Bottom