2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

I just copped the Nike white Brady vapor untouchable authentic from this year

now I need to find a authentic super bowl 52 patch

They normally sell them online or at the game. So many fakes on Ebay I was about to cop but after seeing them Eagles post the Jersey video on twitter I see the authentic patch has a clear border with a silver reflection over the trophy and numbers

Anyone out in Minnesota to see if they have authentics with the patch

They normally have them at the NFL Experience set up they have at each super bowl

Every time the Super Bowl is in Florida I go to the NFL Experience and they always have all the authentic patches from the previous super bowls for sale

on a side note I wish they would go back to the old Super Bowl logos where each logo represented the hosting city in some fashion

0T3H2GO.png

Guys, quick question. Just got my 49ers Elite delivered and noticed the NFL logo is stitched at a bit of a weird angle. Do you think this warrants a return?

Attachments

• IMG_6090.jpg
    IMG_6090.jpg
    522.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_6091.jpg
    IMG_6091.jpg
    494.9 KB · Views: 30
robbiey robbiey yes, the nfl shield doesn't look straight and off center. you got the jersey from nflshop/fanatics? call them up and explain to them the situation, and i'm certain they will honor your return and ship you a replacement free of charge.

robbiey robbiey yes, the nfl shield doesn't look straight and off center. you got the jersey from nflshop/fanatics? call them up and explain to them the situation, and i'm certain they will honor your return and ship you a replacement free of charge.

I mean normally I'm not that anal, but because its the NFL shield and it's pretty hard to ignore, it is very noticeable. You'd think for a $350 RRP jersey they would get this right. I mean it's the kind of thing you would excuse from a $30 knock off.

Annoying thing is I am based in Australia so it will be a hassle!

I mean normally I'm not that anal, but because its the NFL shield and it's pretty hard to ignore, it is very noticeable. You'd think for a $350 RRP jersey they would get this right. I mean it's the kind of thing you would excuse from a $30 knock off.

Annoying thing is I am based in Australia so it will be a hassle!
sounds like a customized jersey but i'm certain the return is justifiable but sucks you're long distance. fanatics messed up my todd gurley rams jersey, and the replacement they sent me was perfect.

fanatics messed up my todd gurley rams jersey, and the replacement they sent me was perfect.

Yes it was a manufacturer item because Fanatics don't have any pre made Elite jerseys for the 49ers. Was your Gurley jersey a custom made or they had them in stock?

The more I think about it, the more I am inclined to take it to a tailor and get it restitched. It's basically stitched over material so it wouldn't be hard to re stitch it.

EDIT: I took it to a tailor. Looks very easy to un-stitch and stitch back on. Can't be arsed dealing with posting back and waiting 4 more weeks. Might also send an email to Fanatics with me feedback.

EDIT 2: Got it back from the tailor. Did an awesome job. Basically did the job that should have been done in the first place!!
Here is an album of all the pics if anyone cares...

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    471 KB · Views: 16
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    485.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Yes it was a manufacturer item because Fanatics don't have any pre made Elite jerseys for the 49ers. Was your Gurley jersey a custom made or they had them in stock?

The more I think about it, the more I am inclined to take it to a tailor and get it restitched. It's basically stitched over material so it wouldn't be hard to re stitch it.

EDIT: I took it to a tailor. Looks very easy to un-stitch and stitch back on. Can't be arsed dealing with posting back and waiting 4 more weeks. Might also send an email to Fanatics with me feedback.

EDIT 2: Got it back from the tailor. Did an awesome job. Basically did the job that should have been done in the first place!!

custom made because Nike doesn't make any for retail. i'm glad everything worked out. good job on being proactive.

man i been watching this page the past few days guess I gotta watch it a little more now

Guys, quick question. Just got my 49ers Elite delivered and noticed the NFL logo is stitched at a bit of a weird angle. Do you think this warrants a return?
Same thing happened to my Elite jersey that I got from The Raider Image online. I took it back to The Raider Image store and asked for a replacement. They replaced it with no problem. I feel the same way that since we pay a lot of money for these jerseys, we better get what we pay for.

How do you get a jersey like this? It looks close to what they wear on the field (sleeves)

Same thing happened to my Elite jersey that I got from The Raider Image online. I took it back to The Raider Image store and asked for a replacement. They replaced it with no problem. I feel the same way that since we pay a lot of money for these jerseys, we better get what we pay for.

Normally I would, but I live in Australia and they only ship these custom elites to the US. I had to get it shipped to me using a forwarding address. Would have been too much hassle to send it back etc and would have cost me a lot more. Fanatics did refund me what I paid to have it fixed by a tailor so that was appreciated. The tailor did a really good job actually, perfectly stitched the logo :smile:

Are they cuffing the Vapor Elites now? I see both of y'all got the cuff. The authentics look so much better with the cuff, RBK got that right.

I feel like this has been asked before but I can't find it. Did they make Elites with the proper super bowl patch last year? Went to the Nike store at Mall of America and they only got in replicas (media jackets!).

I was going to strip a patch off a replica until I found out they are different from the Gamers.

furious about the media day pullovers.

been targeting the brady one (have last years) but it’s said coming soon.

contacted nike they said to turn on tweet notifications and that they even set up something with their team to email me when available because i’m a long time none plus member.

started new job monday when they went live. didn’t realize. obviously got no email or notification. chatted with nike and basically flipped out.

told them the only option i have now is ebay and they’re absurd prices. i was like the jackets already $300 and now i have to pay a scalper. the lady actually had the balls to turn around and say you should just buy off ebay. FOH.

furious about the media day pullovers.

been targeting the brady one (have last years) but it’s said coming soon.

contacted nike they said to turn on tweet notifications and that they even set up something with their team to email me when available because i’m a long time none plus member.

started new job monday when they went live. didn’t realize. obviously got no email or notification. chatted with nike and basically flipped out.

told them the only option i have now is ebay and they’re absurd prices. i was like the jackets already $300 and now i have to pay a scalper. the lady actually had the balls to turn around and say you should just buy off ebay. FOH.

I had no idea those things were the most sought after SB item. They were litterally sitting on the rack ALL WEEKEND. Talked to a sales rep and I guess a guy came in and swooped up a bunch of them yesterday.

Nick Foles Media jacket is sitting there in full size run though lol

Back
Top Bottom