2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

that's Murphy for you. Tradition.

I could go either way on it now. I really wanted the new design because it was something different and new, but once the new look wore off for me I really don't mind the mesh. It has a classic retro look

I definitely don’t mind the General classic look, but we miss out on the newer tackle twill and little details that I guess matter more to us as buyers/fans. I want a new road elite to replace my dear Randall’s departure, but it’s hard dropping 350 on our plain makeup

Sadly, they can't do that due to not being able to see if there are any cracks in a helmet after a hard hit. I understand why they can't wrap/color/paint them but just let teams have 2 helmets.
This annoys the hell out of me. It’s not the helmets fault, it’s how guys hit in the NFL. Colleges rolling out 2-3, even more in some cases each year. They keep their head up!

Panthers still rocking that mesh too with the layered numbers.

I think it’s the Browns, Ravens, and Buccs that are still rocking with the Elite 51. Oh and also Big Ben lol

IMO that's because of the high retail price. $325/$350 prices not going to cut it for the average person, Nike doesn't want to get stuck with unsold inventory, and doesn't want to lower retail prices because it will hurt the brand. You could also blame fanatics for monopolizing the fan shop apparel market.

Yeah, Nike makes it so damn hard as a current NBA/NFL jersey collector. At this rate, you might as well just wait for M&N to release a close enough version in a decade or so.

Panthers still rocking that mesh too with the layered numbers.

Which is a shame because their shade of blue would look so dope in the Vapor Untouchable material or whatever it’s currently called.

Fanatics/Dr. Pepper code for 30% off is back. Just text “football” to 21688 and then take a pic of two Dr Pepper UPC’s and they’ll text you back the code. Now, go eat.

how long does it take to get the code texted?

I used the picture that someone posted in the NBA jersey thread and was able to get a code within minutes.

Is this a good deal? Nike Elite Chargers customized Powder Blue jersey from Fanatics shipped and including CA tax (10.25%) for $225.

Is this a good deal? Nike Elite Chargers customized Powder Blue jersey from Fanatics shipped and including CA tax (10.25%) for $225.
That’s a steal. That’s over $100 off. Customs cost $350 so yeah that’s a good deal.

Which one did you make? I’m gonna make me a powder blues 85 Gates once I get around to a getting a code

That’s a steal. That’s over $100 off. Customs cost $350 so yeah that’s a good deal.

Which one did you make? I’m gonna make me a powder blues 85 Gates once I get around to a getting a code

Don't forget raise.com discount gc. Currently 13% off. I know I keep repeating it.

Total with tax for a custom is around $385.

30% Dr. Pepper code + $200 Fanatics Gift Cards from Costco (for $160) + $70 Fanatics GC from raise ($61).

Damn, and I thought I was doin’ it with my glitch 20% off for my Derwin James jersey lol.

I ordered a Derwin James one too - but in the Powder Blue though. $224 out-the-door. I saw your navy custom one. It’s dope bro!

I ordered a Derwin James one too - but in the Powder Blue though. $224 out-the-door. I saw your navy custom one. It’s dope bro!
thanks! you got a dope price. might cave and grab a Joey Bosa if the wife will let me lol

Anyone know what’s up with the limited jerseys? Not a lot of options anymore I noticed...

i thought this too but if you search “nike vapor limited” on fanatics you’re gonna get a ton of results. i think there’s like 6 pages.

sadly the only two i want (for fantasy purposes) are Juju and Odell and it’s almost like those are the only two they don’t have.

for the browns they have baker, landry, chubb and garrett. no odell is baffling and i did my research and they’re not sold out.

the steelers have conner but not juju lol

Back
Top Bottom