2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Cowboys shop has one limited jersey with the 100 patch

9AD473DE-E4E1-48B1-8E09-793E9F521F3A.png

i thought this too but if you search “nike vapor limited” on fanatics you’re gonna get a ton of results. i think there’s like 6 pages.

sadly the only two i want (for fantasy purposes) are Juju and Odell and it’s almost like those are the only two they don’t have.

for the browns they have baker, landry, chubb and garrett. no odell is baffling and i did my research and they’re not sold out.

the steelers have conner but not juju lol

Odell is still relatively new to the Browns. A lot of the players who have switched teams don’t have a limited yet. That’s pretty standard Nike practice.

Got this Derwin James Vapor Elite delivered a couple days ago. I got lucky because there was a 20% off the Chargers Team Store and anything Nike was excluded, but for some reason (maybe a glitch) the promo went through when I added to cart! Saved $70! I like the fit of these with the shorter, cuffed sleeves.
BA190178-B0F4-4D9A-B814-03630CED4CB9.jpeg
5B4F1FE2-4E43-4C00-A624-8F27E883B52E.jpeg
5BD05BCF-6A48-4315-954F-A7E5596C8967.jpeg
FBA487C2-2D33-4435-AAEE-5540E2F22988.jpeg
this is beautiful too.. if im pulling the trigger and getting an elite imported. its going to have to be one with an NFL 100 patch tho. im still waiting on release info and whether the rams will be wearing new jerseys this season. does any1 here know?

this is beautiful too.. if im pulling the trigger and getting an elite imported. its going to have to be one with an NFL 100 patch tho. im still waiting on release info and whether the rams will be wearing new jerseys this season. does any1 here know?
I doubt it. They would’ve revealed it by now and not wait this late into preseason.

If anything they’d have new uniforms for when they move into the new stadium

Yeah, what Mama said. They'll debut them next year to coincide with their new stadium. I remember one of the press releases said it'll be "historically modern." I'm looking forward to seeing them too.

Pretty sure it was confirmed the rams would have new unis once they move into the new stadium.

Any1 know when NFL shop might have another 25% off sale.....i just missed the last 1 think it ended a couple days ago SMH!!!

Any1 know when NFL shop might have another 25% off sale.....i just missed the last 1 think it ended a couple days ago SMH!!!

You can get a Nike Elite on Fanatics for about $188 + tax. Just use a 30% off Dr. Pepper code and purchase 2 ($100) Fanatics gift card from Costco (20% off @ $160 total).

Comes out to around a 42% savings. Way better than waiting for a 25% off code.

You can get a Nike Elite on Fanatics for about $188 + tax. Just use a 30% off Dr. Pepper code and purchase 2 ($100) Fanatics gift card from Costco (20% off @ $160 total).

You may have answered my question but can you use multiple gift cards on a Fanatics order?

Thanks but im not a costco member and i see they only have $50 cards it looks like

How is the fit when comparing limited jerseys and vapor untouchable limited jerseys? I’m a 2xl for t shirts that are classic/regular fit and then I’m a 3xl for Nike nba jerseys. I was thinking of going for a 2xl on limited jersey but I read up that vapor untouchable limited run kinda tight.

imo the vapor untouchable is tight. I've got an old elite 51 Gronk jersey that fits me well, the 52 Brady Untouchable is definitely noticeably tighter, wish I sized up

Reactions: Ube
Big ask I know but does anyone have a spare Dr Pepper code. I am based overseas so I can't buy a bottle :frown:

Would really help as they sting you with $25 shipping and 10% tax to send to australia :frown:

3616C061-7528-468F-9346-62C45BFBAE88.jpeg

Sz.52 at Ross. Vapor Untouchable Elite.

Big ask I know but does anyone have a spare Dr Pepper code. I am based overseas so I can't buy a bottle :frown:

Would really help as they sting you with $25 shipping and 10% tax to send to australia :frown:

I believe in the NBA jersey thread someone posted a picture of two Dr Pepper can SKUs. Take a picture of those on your phone and use those as your ‘purchase’ proofs.

I have that Odell limited jersey and a color rush limited I’ll gladly sell for that price plus shipping if anyone is interested.

Did you ever get a code?

Ordered a customized black Jets vapor elite on Fanatics a couple days ago with a 30 off Dr Pepper code.

Bought $200 worth of GCs from Costco as well for $160. Out of pocket total was about $210 shipped total. Can't wait to get it in.

Back
Top Bottom