2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Ordered a customized black Jets vapor elite on Fanatics a couple days ago with a 30 off Dr Pepper code.

Bought $200 worth of GCs from Costco as well for $160. Out of pocket total was about $210 shipped total. Can't wait to get it in.

you’re welcome! j/k. ;-)

3616C061-7528-468F-9346-62C45BFBAE88.jpeg

Sz.52 at Ross. Vapor Untouchable Elite.

/QUOTE]

niceeeee,,,,, did they have a lot?

Will all teams get the patch? I haven’t seen any Atlanta jerseys with it.

All the teams will have that "100" shield on their jerseys. Jags normally have a patch on their chests and since it's their 25th Anniversary, they just added a 25 above that. Looks really cool to have that 100th and 25th Ann patches...to me, at least:lol:

what's fanatics shipping like? i placed an order today (friday afternoon) and used standard 3-7 day shipping....would it be reasonable to expect it by next saturday?

what's fanatics shipping like? i placed an order today (friday afternoon) and used standard 3-7 day shipping....would it be reasonable to expect it by next saturday?

I think it varies. I ordered 3 limited jerseys on Sunday and they didn’t actually ship out until Tuesday and they were in stock. Two of them won’t be here until the 22nd (10th business day) and one on the 19th (7th business day).

I think it varies. I ordered 3 limited jerseys on Sunday and they didn’t actually ship out until Tuesday and they were in stock. Two of them won’t be here until the 22nd (10th business day) and one on the 19th (7th business day).
ahh ok bet....thanks.

5 business days looks unlikely, so i went ahead and called and paid the $10 to expedite to 2 day.

You guys don’t have paypal accounts? If you have paypal you can sign up for free with shop runner. Shop runner is free 2 day shipping with certain retailers. Fanatics is one of them.

Your PayPal doesn’t have to be active or have money in it either

so i'm gonna vent to you guys because my wife either doesn't understand or doesn't care lol.

i think i'm a jersey jinx. the last 3 players' jersey i bought they all got injured. Jason Verrett-tears achilles. Joey Bosa-foot injury and misses 9 games. now Derwin :blush:.

now she's telling me to get a Mahomes lol.

so i'm gonna vent to you guys because my wife either doesn't understand or doesn't care lol.

i think i'm a jersey jinx. the last 3 players' jersey i bought they all got injured. Jason Verrett-tears achilles. Joey Bosa-foot injury and misses 9 games. now Derwin :blush:.

now she's telling me to get a Mahomes lol.

I like the way she thinks. Maybe it’s time to just get retired player jerseys.

Reactions: Ube
D56541B0-6245-4080-9254-3FF375821743.jpeg

Just got my Darius Leonard 100th season limited Jersey

Where did you get this from? I haven't seen any jerseys with the 100th anniversary shield. Thanks.

Edit - Nevermind. Saw it on NFL Shop. I haven't seen the shield on any NY Giants jerseys that's why I was wondering.

Will the patch be exclusive to just the limited jerseys or will the elite jerseys get them as well?

I'm honestly glad Nike converted to the Vapor Untouchable Elite version for their authentic jerseys. I feel they fit better and the cuffed sleeves look cool and accurate like how most players wear it on field. I also like how the current version isn't way too oversized like Reebok authentic NFL jerseys. The thickness on the Vapor jerseys are better too.

I'm honestly glad Nike converted to the Vapor Untouchable Elite version for their authentic jerseys. I feel they fit better and the cuffed sleeves look cool and accurate like how most players wear it on field. I also like how the current version isn't way too oversized like Reebok authentic NFL jerseys. The thickness on the Vapor jerseys are better too.

I feel it’s opposite. My elite 51s, both all my retail and 2 game worn jerseys, are a lot more thicker and durable feeling than the current vapor elite template.

My biggest complaint about the vapor elites is that they are more flimsy feeling. You can see it on the players too, their shoulder pads pop out all the time, and their names plates get all scrunched up after making tackles/getting draggged to the ground.

Elite 51s kind of compressed to your body in a way. I remember in 2012 when Nike took back over, a few lineman were complaining cause the jerseys would get too tight after sweating and they said they felt more fat during game :lol:

But for casual use (us fans) it’s definitely easier and more comfortable to wear the new elites

Back
Top Bottom