2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

New pick up. And no I did not pay anywhere near retail for it.

IMG_20190919_174326.jpg IMG_20190919_174337.jpg

#TeamBelowRetail

Someone probably bought real and fake and returned the fake for full refund. Employee can’t tell the difference. That is terrible.

I bought a Ryan Mathews fake at TJ Max before. This was back in Reebok days. It was a Authentic they was selling for $20. I knew it was fake but this was when the fakes were getting super close to the real authentics. Store was about to close so I bought it and took it home for further inspection :lol:

Even took it to training camp and had him sign it lmao. I always wondered how it go into their inventory and where it came from

Someone probably bought real and fake and returned the fake for full refund. Employee can’t tell the difference. That is terrible.

How is that even possible? Wouldn’t that fake have to have the same Lids SKU on the tags? Or are Lids return policies that lax. If they are I’m about to buy a fake for $20 and cash out for $305.

ACCF9423-A853-48A8-8376-D9E70848B658.jpeg
Got my Mahomes in today. Some what of a let down because I am use to wearing gamers but this is very nice for it’s intended audience. I am thinking about bringing in the elastic on the sleeves (or hit the curls more) and putting in elastic around the waist.

I believe someone in the thread asked for a comparison so I have included the Mahomes and a unused gamer from 2015.

I really like the current Lions set. Great blend of old school and modern flair. Love the Turkey Day throwbacks, too.

I finally got around to getting that elusive Colts Andrew Luck Color Rush Limited jersey.

The only place that had it was ****'s. I thought I got a deal when I purchased it for $80 (including coupon code). When I received it, check out the price it was on sale for...:emoji_frowning:

Attachments

• 20190928_113216.jpg
    20190928_113216.jpg
    374.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 20190928_113145.jpg
    20190928_113145.jpg
    375.6 KB · Views: 427
  • 20190928_113121.jpg
    20190928_113121.jpg
    382.2 KB · Views: 420
I finally got around to getting that elusive Colts Andrew Luck Color Rush Limited jersey.

The only place that had it was ****'s. I thought I got a deal when I purchased it for $80 (including coupon code). When I received it, check out the price it was on sale for...:emoji_frowning:

They had you pay $80 for something they were selling for $21?

I guess it’s always best to check brick and mortar store for steals like this. Crazy.

They had you pay $80 for something they were selling for $21?

I guess it’s always best to check brick and mortar store for steals like this. Crazy.
That's right. I couldn't believe it. They weren't even trying to be slick about not removing the new price.

This jersey came from Indiana so I'm guessing it was the last one or size they had. I actually ordered this jersey from ****'s earlier this month and it was canceled due to lack of stock. It magically popped up again earlier this week and I was surprised it shipped.

That's right. I couldn't believe it. They weren't even trying to be slick about not removing the new price.

This jersey came from Indiana so I'm guessing it was the last one or size they had. I actually ordered this jersey from ****'s earlier this month and it was canceled due to lack of stock. It magically popped up again earlier this week and I was surprised it shipped.

I’m #TeamFrugal, so I’d probably hit the customer service up to check on a price adjustment. $80 is still a deal though.

$80 is a deal but $20.99 is THE deal. I'm definitely going to contact customer service about that. You can't sell me the jersey for a higher price when there's a lower one already listed on the tags (as a retailer). I have a feeling they're going to tell me that they don't price match "in-stores," as some retailers oddly don't do that. I'll keep you updated!

$80 is a deal but $20.99 is THE deal. I'm definitely going to contact customer service about that. You can't sell me the jersey for a higher price when there's a lower one already listed on the tags (as a retailer). I have a feeling they're going to tell me that they don't price match "in-stores," as some retailers oddly don't do that. I'll keep you updated!

Yeah, I’m sure they’ll say that. Kinda like when stores wouldn’t match their website prices years ago.

Back
Top Bottom