2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Reserve still not met..damn!
i dont know if its just me but it actually makes it worse it was washed.. at that point its just the same as any other gi/ti jersey or a pro cut. weird opinion maybe but thats how i look at it.
crazy thing is its at 41k with a whole month left to bid... didn't even know nfl auction does reserves now.

Last edited:
Insane. Makes me wonder if all the bids are real.

I'd say yes. I got a hold of game worn Bucs jerseys a very long time ago. They sold very well. Thousands for backups/fringe starters. Players like Alstott & Ronde even more. None of them were ever close to that kind of money, but none of the players I had were ever close to as good as Brady.

Does anybody know if Nike will ever put these sleeveless hoodies/jackets/windbreakers on sale? Thanks!
4MPXEPXEQFCN7EGTF2QFWYEAGE.jpeg

Do you know the name? I can't find anything about them.
Sideline Fly Rush Vest. Most up on eBay are the 2018 version

Some of the 2017 are there but for few teams. have to check often. Here's an example

Any NTer watched the Giants/Lions game yesterday? I noticed Matthew Stafford's jersey didn't have the NFL100 emblem. Sorry for the bad pic (was feeding the BB at the time this was taken).
IMG_20191027_161643.jpg

Tom Brady's didn't have it last week either - he looked like the Only Patriot without it

After years of not buying much upset over the raiders relocation, I finally made switch earlier this year to the most logical team going forward. This is the only elite I own but I do have a limited kittle, color rush browns obj and saints Kamara.

Attachments

• 6D2D7306-B523-4B72-B350-B5E1BEFA25E3.jpeg
    6D2D7306-B523-4B72-B350-B5E1BEFA25E3.jpeg
    279.3 KB · Views: 165
After years of not buying much upset over the raiders relocation, I finally made switch earlier this year to the most logical team going forward. This is the only elite I own but I do have a limited kittle, color rush browns obj and saints Kamara.

Nothing “logical” about switching from the Raiders to the Niners bro. You we’re never a Raiders fan to begin with it looks like.

Your Raiders fan card is officially revoked. Pathetic.

Nothing “logical” about switching from the Raiders to the Niners bro. You we’re never a Raiders fan to begin with it looks like.

Your Raiders fan card is officially revoked. Pathetic.
Damn, my man pulled your card straight on NT. :emoji_astonished:
Raider Nation does not play around.

Back
Top Bottom