2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

The bone on bone one is terrible. I may grab the blue Donald, but the chargers have the best new unis in LA

Reactions: Ube
The team nametag is probably one of the silliest things I've seen. At first, I thought the NFL was getting sponsor tags like the NBA.

Also, that fading needs to go and who uses a white stripe going down white pants :lol:

The team nametag is probably one of the silliest things I've seen. At first, I thought the NFL was getting sponsor tags like the NBA.

Also, that fading needs to go and who uses a white stripe going down white pants :lol:

those pants aren’t white.

Going to have to disagree.

tampa - improvement over last year
New England - improvement over last year
cleveland- improvement over last year
Atlanta - somewhat improvement over last year
LA Rams - up in the air.
La Chargers - probably the best of the bunch.

Accurate

C3F480DD-354B-40EF-BA68-F05301BE9F5F.jpeg

Ah, I suppose just all the combo’s like that make them out to look for than what they actually are.

When do the Rams drop their announcement? My boy sent me this and I love it but I’m very skeptical of believing anything until it’s official.

B112CE27-79FB-42AE-A386-1C517309F86C.jpeg
this shouldve been the uniforms.

They already have a lot of rookies and Players on new teams Elite jersey’s up but where the purple Lamar’s at?

They’re taking their time putting up any Lamar jersey other than a basic Game jersey.

I've been waiting two season for them to replenish Colts elites. I don't think they ever will, not even as a custom. They're going along with the game and limited releases of jerseys. I'll venture to say that only the most popular players get elites to the public, and even then it'll be limited.

I was just about to say, there’s a flood of Carr vapor elites on eBay averaging like $90. Last I checked he was still on the team as the starting quarterback lmaoo

I was just about to say, there’s a flood of Carr vapor elites on eBay averaging like $90. Last I checked he was still on the team as the starting quarterback lmaoo

Yeah it’s pretty funny to see. I guess ppl are expecting him to be out of there sometime soon. He’s been rather disappointing the past two seasons, so we’ll see what happens.

The “Game” jerseys for Carr have been spotted for $25 at Ross, so I’m wondering if Elites are showing up there for the same price or like $50.

Back
Top Bottom