2023 Official MLB Season Thread

These depressed shots of the fans are priceless. Most of these clowns don't even support the team from April-September. Just show up in October. Ask any of these fans who John Lannan is. Cristian Guzman. Joel Hanrahan. Willie Harris. Jesus Flores. They don't know the struggle.

believe it or not I feel this way about alot of Yankee fans, the 96er's I refer to them as. the ones who in Oct all of a sudden every FB post is about the Yanks or just talking baseball whenever u see them. i wanna get violent sometimes. One of the supervisors in my job I had to shut down cause I couldn't take it anymore.

dude said he goes back to the Reggie days and started naming the usual names and how he "bleeds pinstripes", his words .. I had enough and politely asked dude to stop and told him he knows he's full of ****. he said basically how I was full of **** and begged me to ask him anything. stupid I know but I hate this dude anyway so I thought why not expose his full of **** ness for the company to see. I asked him who was Mackey Sasser ? he paused and said, confidently, I remember him he played left field in the 80's when we stunk ... laughed like c'mon man. Mackey Sasser was a catcher for the Mets who had a psychological problem throwing back to the pitcher . mic drop, dude can't stand me now ...

I was hoping Roark got the start. He pitched some big innings in the WBC. I know it's different, but don't think he would cave like Gio.

It's only the 7th. This is madness.
200.gif

Back
Top Bottom