2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

I’m also not happy that we still weren’t able to lock down pass rusher yet either. I feel like Mac made splash signings but didn’t necessarily address needs as he could’ve so far. Im looking forward to see what else we do in FA but if we stop here and decide to allow Mac to take swings at filling positions in the draft, with his awful record of drafting, I’m know it’ll be a major mistake.

:emoji_bellhop: :pimp:

I’m happy about Bell but not happy we missed out on top tier centers.

My buddy talked me off the ledge a bit. Morse has concussion issues I believe, and Paradis (who I wanted as well) is coming off a bad leg break. And then shared this tweet with me.

We just need Macc to actually hit on one.

We just need Macc to actually hit on one.

Needing Mac to hit, in the draft, is one of the scariest scenarios that there could be. That’s why it was important for us to lock a Center up in FA. We don’t have a 2nd round pick so we most likely would not address Center until the 3rd round, if we don’t trade out of #3 in the 1st to gain more draft picks and if we do that we’ll more than likely miss out on Bosa or Allen (the young pass rushers we desperately need). Mac’s mid rounds have killed this football team. His awful drafting is why he’s attempting to build this team through free agency. I’m not jumping off a cliff but I’m extremely worried about what’s going on and how everyone seems to just be okay with it because we got Bell.

Trading down is a MUST at this point

We still need Oline/Dline help, CB and another WR

I really dk if there will be a market to trade down, unless a team falls in love with one of these QB's over the next few weeks.

Gonna be hard to run on us with Mosley and Adams....imagine Quinnen too :sick:

Rather have an edge guy tho

47D4658C-F3A8-45CB-BC12-61E977D3478B.png

idk how i feel bout these tbh. i **** with the all black tho.

of course he gonna say it’s photoshopped but going off the draft hat leak i think this is probably it. the take flight thing on the far right , make it look legit. but who knows we’ll find out tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom