2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

Hack did a lot of dink and dunk passes but looked okay.

Defense looks fast! LB are playing well!

defense did look fast. offense tho is a joke ...
McCown's first drive got that TD though. That awful penalty helped us out a lot on the drive. Offensive line allowed pressure in QBs faces all night. I like how Morton used all positions within his offensive scheme though. FB were catching the ball left and right in this game. Hack is being babied and it's clear. I'd like to see them open the offense up more with him but we'll see. Petty is just being given the shaft. Dude barley got reps in camp and is only allowed to throw the ball 6 times in this game. SMH. Sadly, I think they want McCown to start the season.

Last edited:
I think vegas has us 2.5 games. I'm thinking 4.

I feel ljke the DL will have a monstrous bounce back as far as gettinG to the Qb.

As far as the secondary....anything is better than last year. Teams were going directly at revis an winning.

I like the deal. Surprised we got a 2nd or 3rd for him.

Time for Leo to shine :smokin

I love the trade but I wish Mac would've made it sooner. This deal was on the table last year before the trade deadline. Why not make this trade and take the value going into this years draft?! Mac has been making moves too late this year!

tumblr_inline_o25bd4pog01tzb1ws_500.gif

IF ANYONE CAN HEAR ME, IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN !!!!!

Before or after, it really doesn't matter. He is so bad at clock management, game management and roster management I'm just surprised he still coaching here. He's awful.

My trainer used to play for Bowles in Philly. Says hes a very smart coach when given the right tools. He might be biased tho lolol but I feel Bowles would make a great DC, but HC not so much.

Back
Top Bottom