2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

ezgif-com-gif-maker-4-gif.2073094

I got zero clue how dude does it

But dude is a damn magician when it comes to the cap

And I don't even think it's to necessarily sign anyone, but to artificially increase the cap for next year

Dolphins have been over camp the last 10 years.

Then all of a sudden Branden Albert or Suh get signed to monster deals.

Happens all the time.

Happens all the time.

With zero success and not nearly as many contributing players...so, no...it doesn't. :lol:

Happens all the time.

Yea I get how fickle contracts in the league are.. but dude manipulates that shh like none other

It's what got him the job before chip screwed our cap

all he doing is giving dudes money up front while they lowering there cap hit geez

all he doing is giving dudes money up front while they lowering there cap hit geez

Teams/GM's do stuff like it EVERY year...the difference is, some teams are creative with it to the point where they elevate their opportunity cost threshold by allowing for money to be spent more wisely or rather, with a higher chance of "success." I think that's what people are missing here...You can't have a 3 deep defensive line change -- which is ultimately a major reason they won the SB 2 seasons ago -- and not have a clever/savvy GM.

Conduct detrimental to the league is one of the lamest things going. So if you're innocent but some idiot just accuses you they take $ out of your check anyway??! Sounds reasonable smh.
Yeah it's weak as ****. It's basically the leagues way of punishing you for having them associated with something negative.
NFL players get themselves into more **** than any other sport but some things are just simply going to happen. Like that CB the Raiders drafted when the girl claimed she was raped simply because he kicked her out the room(i think that's how that incident went)

Teams/GM's do stuff like it EVERY year...the difference is, some teams are creative with it to the point where they elevate their opportunity cost threshold by allowing for money to be spent more wisely or rather, with a higher chance of "success." I think that's what people are missing here...You can't have a 3 deep defensive line change -- which is ultimately a major reason they won the SB 2 seasons ago -- and not have a clever/savvy GM.

Also got the teams that cut corners at certain positions and have to let talent walk along with screwing themselves for future years

Last edited:
Probably conduct detrimental to the league or some **** like that

Not that narrative will ever change, but I do wonder if people would look at Foster in a sympathetic light since he was in an emotionally abusive relationship and he kept going back....

Back
Top Bottom