2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

tenor.gif

FOH

Screenshot_20190419-125312_Drive.jpg

Team wise, that schedule isnt that bad. That's far from the worst schedule ever. A lot of built in excuses this week

Team wise it absolutely isn’t awful. The not playing an actual home game for basically two months straight is what I’m saying is ridiculous and something I’ve never seen before.

IATT IATT what's with Frank off the field?

Buddy of mine thinks the Jets should consider offering a 2020 1st for Clark.

A first for clark when you are going to have to pay him is way too much IMO. This incident was a couple years ago, but someone wrote an article about a DV case of his and that's what he tweeted back with

What’s hilarious about your posts is you never actually post anything about your own opinion, just how everybody else’s opinion is wrong.

Same goes for plenty of other posters on this site but you’re one of them in particular that I’ve noticed it with over the years.

F377BUEx.jpg:large

The Bucs schedule is so bad that one of the schedule makers when asked about what he’d change about how the schedule came out said he wishes they had a chance to do the Bucs schedule over. And that he knows they’re not supposed to be fans of any of the teams but he’ll be rooting for the Bucs through November because of how bad off their schedule is.

Raiders are also going 49 days between home games.

What’s hilarious about your posts is you never actually post anything about your own opinion, just how everybody else’s opinion is wrong.

Same goes for plenty of other posters on this site but you’re one of them in particular that I’ve noticed it with over the years.

Since my original post got deleted, I guess I’ll have to expand upon my statement of calling you an idiot.

You’re one of those dudes that thinks you’re smarter than everyone else, when in reality you’re the dumbest cat in the room. You don’t think before you post, and you definitely don’t bother to read for comprehension, as stated plenty of times by myself and others on this sneaker forum.

You got laughed at and ran outta the college basketball post for your horrible takes a couple weeks ago. Every time I hop in the nba thread you’re getting clowned on. In here, your Bucs homerism, alt right political -esque rhetoric and excuses are nothing more than incomprehensible, babbling thoughts that lack any merit.

If you got banned from NT, nothing of value would be lost.

Since my original post got deleted, I guess I’ll have to expand upon my statement of calling you an idiot.

You’re one of those dudes that thinks you’re smarter than everyone else, when in reality you’re the dumbest cat in the room. You don’t think before you post, and you definitely don’t bother to read for comprehension, as stated plenty of times by myself and others on this sneaker forum.

You got laughed at and ran outta the college basketball post for your horrible takes a couple weeks ago. Every time I hop in the nba thread you’re getting clowned on. In here, your Bucs homerism, alt right political -esque rhetoric and excuses are nothing more than incomprehensible, babbling thoughts that lack any merit.

If you got banned from NT, nothing of value would be lost.

Lollllllll

How have we never even met but yet I’ve been living rent free in your head for all these years?

Please, in the future, start actually posting your opinion and predictions about things so we can actually hear your vast knowledge you claim to have of every sport instead of just judging every poster in here who’s not the most insecure person in the room like yourself.

Back
Top Bottom