2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Lollllllll

How have we never even met but yet I’ve been living rent free in your head for all these years?

Please, in the future, start actually posting your opinion and predictions about things so we can actually hear your vast knowledge you claim to have of every sport instead of just judging every poster in here who’s not the most insecure person in the room like yourself.

:lol:

You clearly haven’t been paying attention for the last 5 seasons I’ve been posting in here if you think anything you wrote up is remotely true.

I don’t judge anyone that posts in here, met a few dudes in person, this chat has a brother hood that you are definitely not apart of.

Several people rep me as well.

I don’t take myself too seriously on this sneaker forum.

IMG_20190419_171515.jpg

I’m chillin man. Just started posting back in here since college basketball season is over.

Dude really trying to say that I don’t give my opinion in here

You clearly haven’t been paying attention for the last 5 seasons I’ve been posting in here if you think anything you wrote up is remotely true.

I don’t judge anyone that posts in here, met a few dudes in person, this chat has a brother hood that you are definitely not apart of.

Several people rep me as well.

I don’t take myself too seriously on this sneaker forum.

You take yourself more serious than anyone on this entire forum :lol:

The **** do you even do at UNCG? Sit on your phone all day waiting for notifications on Niketalk? This was the last thing on my mind when I was 18-22 years old.

You are so worried about other people’s opinions and trying to prove them wrong instead of giving your actual sports opinion that I literally always forget who you’re actually a fan of anytime I see you post.

Type of insecure dude posted up on the wall at the bar/club looking away while one of your boys tells some chick you wanna talk to them. Type of dude sliding in random chick’s DM’s with just the eyes emoji.

For now on, please just put me on ignore so you can slowly move on from your infatuation with me.

You take yourself more serious than anyone on this entire forum :lol:

The **** do you even do at UNCG? Sit on your phone all day waiting for notifications on Niketalk? This was the last thing on my mind when I was 18-22 years old.

You are so worried about other people’s opinions and trying to prove them wrong instead of giving your actual sports opinion that I literally always forget who you’re actually a fan of anytime I see you post.

Type of insecure dude posted up on the wall at the bar/club looking away while one of your boys tells some chick you wanna talk to them. Type of dude sliding in random chick’s DM’s with just the eyes emoji.

For now on, please just put me on ignore so you can slowly move on from your infatuation with me.

This is sad man.

This cute little rant is just more of an indication that you legitimately cant read and just choose to be stupid.

Who I root for is in my own personal signature, and I’m sure most people in here know I’m a Steelers fan :lol:

Idk why I’m going back and forth with the Argentinian, white supremacist version of jumpman.

At this point, the mods gotta swap you for timid. He was less of a clown than you.

Back
Top Bottom