2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

If the Vikings had cap room and could get Rosen for a 4th or 5th, I think I'd like to see them make that move. Get your backup and replacement for Cousins in two seasons all in one deal. Gets to sit and learn after already having some experience would be ideal.

No go on the thread lock. We'll just have to do our best to keep all draft convo in that thread. From Meth:

Hello,

We could consider that, but if news unrelated to the draft breaks, we wouldn't want to be in a situation where there's no place to discuss it. If given the choice, two options to discuss the draft would be preferable to no options to discuss breaking news.

Peace.

No go on the thread lock. We'll just have to do our best to keep all draft convo in that thread. From Meth:

Hello,

We could consider that, but if news unrelated to the draft breaks, we wouldn't want to be in a situation where there's no place to discuss it. If given the choice, two options to discuss the draft would be preferable to no options to discuss breaking news.

Peace.
Put a vote up.

As frequent visitors of this thread we’re gonna have to come to an agreement on where to post and stick to it.

Hello,

Peace.
Keep the thread title to a minimum and remove draft from it should be good enough.

Not everybody can read here so that's on them

If the Vikings had cap room and could get Rosen for a 4th or 5th, I think I'd like to see them make that move. Get your backup and replacement for Cousins in two seasons all in one deal. Gets to sit and learn after already having some experience would be ideal.

Going the Rodgers route while before Rosen was drafted Rodgers worked with him and had good things to say about him. No thanks to this idea.

well biggest thing we have to determine is, what if current NFL players are traded during the draft for draft picks

like the frank clark deal.. cause technically that affects both threads

The entire league top to bottom full attention is on the draft during the draft.

Any possible news not related to the draft would be some scandal.

Remember that summer when we were all having a great time on this thread, holding drafts and talking football? That thread got locked despite the vast majority of us wanting to keep it open. Now we can't get this thread locked even though we want to :smh:

Remember that summer when we were all having a great time on this thread, holding drafts and talking football? That thread got locked despite the vast majority of us wanting to keep it open. Now we can't get this thread locked even though we want to :smh:

Was that summer 2016 or summer 2017?

It was such a glorious time man.

Everyone was in here too.

The banter was off the charts, too :smh:

Why can’t the draft thread be locked??

It won’t be relevant after this week.

Agree with mcnabb, ship his injury prone *** out

last i heard from/about mcnabb was his situation with ESPN.. dude trying pull a skip

obviously was a huge fan of dude when he played.. but he has made shh hard since he retired and started talking for a living

if the price is now a 4th or 5th, every team in the league should be all over that.. the cards already paid out his bonus so other than the 5th year option, dude is backup QB cheap

even for a 3rd i would say most teams should be all over that.. probably not the chiefs if they only have like 4-5 picks left

if the price is now a 4th or 5th, every team in the league should be all over that.. the cards already paid out his bonus so other than the 5th year option, dude is backup QB cheap

even for a 3rd i would say most teams should be all over that.. probably not the chiefs if they only have like 4-5 picks left
cheap shot at the chiefs? lol

It has to be a cheap shot... they just paid $100 mill/$65 gtd to a DE that averages 8 sacks a year.
hxdCpt2.gif

Back
Top Bottom