2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Man I hope we draft OL or trade down for more picks. We need a WR but none in this draft seem any good to me. Gotta rebuild our Dline to at some point.

cheap shot at the chiefs? lol

not at all.. they have a very good QB and i dont think they have a ton of picks left

basically i think every team should look at him EXCEPT if you're locked in with a QB AND only have like 4-6 picks in the upcoming draft

It has to be a cheap shot... they just paid $100 mill/$65 gtd to a DE that averages 8 sacks a year.

He only had under 8 sacks his rookie season on a stacked defense, so he rarely played. Kinda underselling it there..He's averaging over 10 sacks per season the last 3 years and he's only 25.

He only had under 8 sacks his rookie season on a stacked defense, so he rarely played. Kinda underselling it there..He's averaging over 10 sacks per season the last 3 years and he's only 25.

So we pick and choose his total work?

Does that change what was given up for him?

Does it change his massive contract?

This is my Khalil Mack for a team argument all over again. Their defense wasn’t good, got rid of two pieces to acquire one of the same pieces back all while getting rid of two high picks.

No one said all that. I'm just pointing out that you implied Frank Clark really isn't all that good and that's a bit misleading. You can keep patting yourself on the back though.

It all wasnt Rosens fault that team was trash no matter who was the QB
The Cardinals have literally the worst Oline in the league.

Kyler ain’t bout to do much better. He’ll fair a lil better because he runs 4.4 but it’s not like he’s about to light it up.

The Cardinals have literally the worst Oline in the league.

Kyler ain’t bout to do much better. He’ll fair a lil better because he runs 4.4 but it’s not like he’s about to light it up.
imo hes to small to be running around. One good hit and hes rg3 all over again.

imo hes to small to be running around. One good hit and hes rg3 all over again.
Players his size at high collision positions have lasted. He’ll be aight.

You could be be built like Cam Newton rule still applies. Hence the **** he’s goin through now, hence what Luck went through.

Now I’m thinking about it, it’s always the big *** QBs gettin hurt.

No one said all that. I'm just pointing out that you implied Frank Clark really isn't all that good and that's a bit misleading. You can keep patting yourself on the back though.

I didn’t ask if any one said it... I asked the questions that I asked because they were legit questions. But since you wanna be smart instead of have the conversation...

I did not imply that at all, I implied that KC is being stupid with their business. My issue is with KC the team and not the player himself. They had someone with a similar skill set, not better, similar. Over the course of his time in the league he did X. They gave that original person away at a lesser value and who costs less when they have glaring holes on their defense. Both pass rushers are gone, Not a very good defense, which you help or fix in the draft. But then they give away multiple picks to help them potentially help or fix that what’s needed.. Issue number 1 I have.

Issue number 2 I have, they gave him $65 mill /$100 mill + but he has no help to give him 1 on 1 opportunity in pass rush with the lack of talent on the d-side. So it seems he will be seeing a lot of double teams.

Issue number 3, does he completely change the defense going from 31st ranking to top 10? That’s the money he is making. Does any one player do that?

I will always pat myself on the back, I’m really good at what I do and don’t need anyone’s recognition but my own. You can stop being easily shaken by someone who doesn’t agree with your outlook or has simple questions on a singular player and just have a conversation though. God bless.

Players his size at high collision positions have lasted. He’ll be aight.

You could be be built like Cam Newton rule still applies. Hence the **** he’s goin through now, hence what Luck went through.

Now I’m thinking about it, it’s always the big *** QBs gettin hurt.

Huh... might be something to that.

Was Flutie ever hurt?

Back
Top Bottom