2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Eagles just finesse QBs for high draft picks...

What’s was the guy that went to the Cardinals (maybe) and died? Kolb?

He woulda been the biggest finesse if not for the lockout

Smmmmmhhhh

I didn’t ask if any one said it... I asked the questions that I asked because they were legit questions. But since you wanna be smart instead of have the conversation...

I did not imply that at all, I implied that KC is being stupid with their business. My issue is with KC the team and not the player himself. They had someone with a similar skill set, not better, similar. Over the course of his time in the league he did X. They gave that original person away at a lesser value and who costs less when they have glaring holes on their defense. Both pass rushers are gone, Not a very good defense, which you help or fix in the draft. But then they give away multiple picks to help them potentially help or fix that what’s needed.. Issue number 1 I have.

Issue number 2 I have, they gave him $65 mill /$100 mill + but he has no help to give him 1 on 1 opportunity in pass rush with the lack of talent on the d-side. So it seems he will be seeing a lot of double teams.

Issue number 3, does he completely change the defense going from 31st ranking to top 10? That’s the money he is making. Does any one player do that?

I will always pat myself on the back, I’m really good at what I do and don’t need anyone’s recognition but my own. You can stop being easily shaken by someone who doesn’t agree with your outlook or has simple questions on a singular player and just have a conversation though. God bless.

Your assumptions running rampant, but no telling you. Judging by your last paragraph, you seem offended in some way. You sure it's me who can't handle a differing opinion? We agreed on Mack and I agree with some what you said there, but you got uppity on one statement. We never got to have the conversation nor do you know my opinion on the overall subject, so keep having fictitious conversations with me by yourself then. :lol:

Zeke been
feedme.png
at every buffet this off-season

Your assumptions running rampant, but no telling you. Judging by your last paragraph, you seem offended in some way. You sure it's me who can't handle a differing opinion? We agreed on Mack and I agree with some what you said there, but you got uppity on one statement. We never got to have the conversation nor do you know my opinion on the overall subject, so keep having fictitious conversations with me by yourself then. :lol:

One of us wanted to have a smart comment.

One of us asked questions to a conversation.

Not offended, just had the same energy given. All conversation points to me regardless. When I tried to get your opinion you responded how you did, all good either way. You have my response.

Russ gon have to score 30 a game tho :lol:

That oline still shaky?

Only a field goal off from 30/game a year ago :emoji_eyes:, but they should certainly strengthen up the offense for the rest of his prime given the current state of the defense rn.

Oline was solid last year, better than it's been in a while. Went from dirt **** last to maybe slightly above average

I'm not sure why the organization of the team I watch made it a point of emphasis to not re-sign the best RB in the league, execute a poorly unbalanced trade to deal away the best WR in the league, but extend our 37 year old QB.

Sports man.

Back
Top Bottom