2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Like who?

TotalWarlikeGartersnake-small.gif

Any time you could sign a player that will potentially piss off the locker room, fans, & sponsors while also playing the most replaceable position in the NFL you gotta do it

Any time you could sign a player that will potentially piss off the locker room, fans, & sponsors while also playing the most replaceable position in the NFL you gotta do it

You tight we didn't sign him or understanding?

You tight we didn't sign him or understanding?

I get it. Maccagnan & his wife do a lot of work with DV so I didn't expect us to even pursue him. We took Mixon completely off our draft board two years ago.

I'll be pretty mad if we don't sign Bell, though. We basically have unlimited money with a dire need for playmakers. No reason why we can't match his price with an out after 2-3 years.

It’ll probably be fine though.

What were the numbers anyway

I get it. Maccagnan & his wife do a lot of work with DV so I didn't expect us to even pursue him. We took Mixon completely off our draft board two years ago.

I'll be pretty mad if we don't sign Bell, though. We basically have unlimited money with a dire need for playmakers. No reason why we can't match his price with an out after 2-3 years.

The Jets are not a Leveon Bell signing away from being a contending type of team. You should want your team to draft a RB instead this year.

The Jets are not a Leveon Bell signing away from being a contending type of team. You should want your team to draft a RB instead this year.

We have three more years to build a contending team until Darnold is up for an extension. Plus, players as good as Bell rarely hit free agency.

With the way contracts are structured now, we don't have to commit four years to Bell. We could give him top end money for two seasons then cut our losses if it doesn't work out.

We can give Bell a bag, tweak the OL, re-sign our own free agents, and still have money to play with Cap space is nothing if you don't use it.

Back
Top Bottom