2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Congrats to him on getting his paper though. Dude obviously belonged in the league these past years at the very least, so he definitely deserves it.

If that rumored settlement amount is anywhere close I don't see Kaep ever playing football again. I mean why risk injury in a league like the AAF or elsewhere?!?

Why is he a sellout? He was literally suing the NFL for collusion against signing him and essentially won.

wouldnt call him a sellout

but, for me, it is harder to understand the beef within the players' coalition from their perspective, looking at things from the outside

Was listening to will Cain on SAS radio show, dude was a lawyer. Said it could’ve been win/win: NFL wanted it to go away quick, Kaep and his team didn’t have enough evidence/burden of proof to win.

Was listening to will Cain on SAS radio show, dude was a lawyer. Said it could’ve been win/win: NFL wanted it to go away quick, Kaep and his team didn’t have enough evidence/burden of proof to win.

this guy is a lawyer, too:

Giuliani-2.png

this guy is a lawyer, too:

Giuliani-2.png

:lol: thankfully Cain just does sports radio and doesn’t blow up the country. He was just laying out a plausible scenario.

Edit: and I’d say the odds are higher that NFL owners leave less of a paper trail than the idiots in the WH

:lol: thankfully Cain just does sports radio and doesn’t blow up the country. He was just laying out a plausible scenario.

Edit: and I’d say the odds are higher that NFL owners leave less of a paper trail than the idiots in the WH

owners paid for this to go away, that i dont doubt

but the owners have been known to do stupid before

this guy also thought he was paying people to go away and be quiet:

stormy-daniels-donald-trump-1518611072.jpg

Kaep got his message across at the end of the day.

The NFL should know this isn’t going away. Kaep is now a political activist against social injustice and from a marketing perspective on Kaep’s team that’s enough to say he fought against the NFL and gave up a career for it.

Yes, he settled. But I don’t see it as a “sell out”. His lawyers probably did advise he didn’t have a good case that will sustain in court.

If he didn’t have a good case the owners would have let it go to court and fall apart. Why would you settle?

Not really :lol:

The NFL is settling this because they probably have enough dirt on those owners to actually do REAL damage to the league. Kaep took the money to stop his "grievances" the same way Malcolm Jenkins took money to stop kneeling. I just wanna know if y'all are gonna call him a sellout like y'all did Malcolm.

What kind of dirt could they have on the owners that is worse than what we already know?

The mistreatment of the players alone should be all the dirt anyone needs to stop watching the NFL

Back
Top Bottom