2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Channing Crowder was killin Gase today on the Fan :rofl:

"The media's going to hate him because of the way he talks, and he blows off questions. 'I'm tried of talking about the offense, I'm tired of talking about third down.' He has an arrogant demeanor, and a lot of people feel as if he didn't earn that arrogance yet to have a Belichickian type approach to the media and the team," Crowder said.

WFAN's Chris Carlin asked Crowder if Gase's reputation among players could potentially hurt the Jets in free agency.

Crowder said money, of course, can sway the top free agents, but the lower-tier players might in fact look elsewhere.

"I would say that you're not going to get any players from the Dolphins to come up there," Crowder said.

https://omny.fm/shows/the-afternoon-drive-with-carlin-bart-and-maggie/channing-crowder-interview

about as excited for next year as would be for a prison stint ...

can Belicheck release the curse already ... we're nice people , just wanna have a SB party while I'm alive ...

i dont even know whats denver doing. they seem all over the place :smh:

Your insight?

i like him a lot. he's thought highly of not only by Bill but by our local writers as well. young and definitely is good at leading young players but obviously unproven in terms of coaching an entire team. but he's climbed very quickly...think he's mid to late 30s. he's done pretty well with mediocre talent on our defense, with the linebacking corp in particular

Was prob Irsay’s idea that came to him as he was snorting a crushed up xanax off a voluptuous hooker. Not a fan of the flag and shirts but not mad how he probably came up with the idea. :lol:

Now back to bed with this stomach flu. :frown:

Hope you feel better bruv.

Clown should’ve layed low, instead he out here on the North American leg of his self pitty tour.
Clown!

Last edited:
Channing Crowder was killin Gase today on the Fan :rofl:

"The media's going to hate him because of the way he talks, and he blows off questions. 'I'm tried of talking about the offense, I'm tired of talking about third down.' He has an arrogant demeanor, and a lot of people feel as if he didn't earn that arrogance yet to have a Belichickian type approach to the media and the team," Crowder said.

WFAN's Chris Carlin asked Crowder if Gase's reputation among players could potentially hurt the Jets in free agency.

Crowder said money, of course, can sway the top free agents, but the lower-tier players might in fact look elsewhere.

"I would say that you're not going to get any players from the Dolphins to come up there," Crowder said.

https://omny.fm/shows/the-afternoon-drive-with-carlin-bart-and-maggie/channing-crowder-interview

about as excited for next year as would be for a prison stint ...

can Belicheck release the curse already ... we're nice people , just wanna have a SB party while I'm alive ...
You're nuts. Jets will win 10 games next year. Gase is a fine hire. He should've never had front office control and he won't have that here so the roster stuff won't matter. Long as the GM drafts well and doesn't blow all the money on Bell, we'll be fine.

You're nuts. Jets will win 10 games next year. Gase is a fine hire. He should've never had front office control and he won't have that here so the roster stuff won't matter. Long as the GM drafts well and doesn't blow all the money on Bell, we'll be fine.

200w (10).gif

Back
Top Bottom