2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Quite the contrast to this...

5c1c0a68bf00e5bb4c000001.png

28911775001_5982238646001_5982236941001-vs.jpg

“Carson Wentz’s biggest enemy is Carson Wentz,” one unnamed source told Santoliquito. “He’s had his *** kissed his whole life, and sometimes acts like he’s won 10 Super Bowls, when he hasn’t played in, let alone won, a playoff game yet. Everyone around him wants good things for him. He did more thinking on the field than he did playing [in 2018]. You don’t have to be a brain surgeon or a football expert to see how differently this team plays and reacts with one guy as opposed to the other.”

Sheeeeesh

“Carson Wentz’s biggest enemy is Carson Wentz,” one unnamed source told Santoliquito. “He’s had his *** kissed his whole life, and sometimes acts like he’s won 10 Super Bowls, when he hasn’t played in, let alone won, a playoff game yet. Everyone around him wants good things for him. He did more thinking on the field than he did playing [in 2018]. You don’t have to be a brain surgeon or a football expert to see how differently this team plays and reacts with one guy as opposed to the other.”

Sheeeeesh
So the rumors are true...Carson Wentz really is Prince Harry.

“He’s had his *** kissed his whole life.”

obviously i have zero clue about the rest of it, since i'm not in the lockerroom

but wentz aint far removed from going to north dakota state and not being recruited out of high school.. and he was supposed to be the backup his rookie year, until the bradford trade came up

again, i dont know the dude personally.. have never met him in my life.. but he literally spends some of his offseason in Haiti doing charitable work and raising funds for haiti (which he does year round)

hard for me to read those stories and see dude as spoiled

Back
Top Bottom