2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Like the 2018 Chiefs were.
in Mahomes first year as a starter, they had the best offense in the league were real close to getting to a SB, with defense that couldn't stop ****, that's a really good accomplishment, next year they should be in position to win something by adding some quality to that defense

in Mahomes first year as a starter, they had the best offense in the league were real close to getting to a SB, with defense that couldn't stop ****, that's a really good accomplishment, next year they should be in position to win something by adding some quality to that defense

Yeaahhhh....But let it play out. CP is a Dolphins fan...I'm assuming at leasing being a Cane fan, you're familiar with them as well, if not a fan yourself. Mahomes was in his second season. Marino in his second season wen to the SB...then nothing.

I see this all the time and was victim to it myself as a Vikings fan, and that is, assuming a team is only a few pieces away from going to or winning the SB simply because in the current/previous season, they were one of the league's best. Being a constant in the playoffs is pretty damn rare, let alone getting as far as the CG in consecutive seasons. It happens, but the Patriots especially, are not common.

Never know what will happen or if some of these passes that Mahomes does, do not fall in his favor as much...similar to his TT days. This is all conjecture, of course, but it's not usually as simple as, because we made it this far today, adding this or this means we go further next season.

tenor.gif

85D88199-85D7-4B8D-8C60-50E2735E19EF.gif

C8546CEA-5F71-41E5-9FE9-5EFD1453D322.gif

651akathepaul 651akathepaul C CP1708 look at the team structure, Washington & Oakland are clown organizations, comparing anything in 2019 to 1985 is doesn't make much sense, teams are just run different. Chiefs been a playoff team the past few years, they're scouting has been relly good on offense, they have a head coach who's been through everything, adapted & innovated over time, their QB is young and cheap, everything is in place to continue to add to the team and get better, maybe their offense falls of some, regardless they have to improve their defense, realistically you can't ask for more from your team to get the pieces to get better.

Not disagreeing with you...but like I said, we've seen it before. I only brought up the Dolphins because of the familiarity, but it's happened to many teams before.

Heard a solid idea on the radio about giving teams a nuclear option
jbhmmm.png

1 time use only to catch a game changing botched call. Obvisously doesn't help when a team is screwed multiple times but it at least gives them a chance to correct a game changing call/no call. I.E. Rams facemask near the goal line and the egregious missed PI for the Saints

Refs just need to be held accountable and not miss the blatant ****. It's pretty elementary...No need for a nuclear button.

Refs just need to be held accountable and not miss the blatant ****. It's pretty elementary...No need for a nuclear button.
So you hold them accountable. Fine or fire them and then what? The next unit will end up botching something. You need something in place for a team to have a legit say in the moment and not after the fact

So you hold them accountable. Fine or fire them and then what? The next unit will end up botching something. You need something in place for a team to have a legit say in the moment and not after the fact

The state of officiating has diminished considerably. This was never an issue as bad as it is now. Yes, fine and fire so they have a reason to want to do right in the first place.

This is only after the fact to you guys who ain't listening. I been saying this is an issue that will only get worse if there's nothing in place to ensure these refs know what they're actually doing. There's been quotes of these fools not having a clue how to call the game cause of the constant and contradicting rule changes.

I don't agree with yet another reason for the refs to excusably make an incorrect call, no matter how obvious it is to a laymen.

Nuclear option. :lol:

It's a ****ing sport. Doesnt need to be this difficult.

They should review more than PI calls.. too many big plays where the speed of the game is getting the better of refs

But then again dudes go to replay and still get shh wrong.. so that could be adding too much to things

Some of y’all take this site so seriously :lol: :lol:
I mean, if folks were policing what people do for no reason and trying to dictate how others live their lives I would agree with you. What Freddy does is clown behavior because he comes in the thread talking cash **** swearing up and down his team is going all the way and clowning dudes when the aints beat their team but then he disappears when the aints blow it. At least own up and take the loss like a man

Back
Top Bottom